I like repetitive music,I like repetitive music,I like repetitive music

Noonan was the one who left da needlez on da 59 tram brah.

Habla ingles?

It's embarassing but I thought it was real and it was the happiest I've been in years

Don't worry mate, dance music will make its way over there in about 15 or so years, just like everything else does. Then you'll understand.

I have been clubbing for 2 yrs and I like to brag that I still have not cared one iota about one single person that's been playing anywhere I've been.

"Haven't you heard of THESE GUYS THOUGH!? They're so orgasmic it's so awesome!!" 

Ummm yeah cheers how much are the beers at this joint...

Have you ■■■■■■ in a sink yet? The pinnacle of clubbing behavior.

It's embarassing but I thought it was real and it was the happiest I've been in years

Don't worry mate, dance music will make its way over there in about 15 or so years, just like everything else does. Then you'll understand.
I have been clubbing for 2 yrs and I like to brag that I still have not cared one iota about one single person that's been playing anywhere I've been. "Haven't you heard of THESE GUYS THOUGH!? They're so orgasmic it's so awesome!!"  Ummm yeah cheers how much are the beers at this joint...
that's not clubbing, that's just drinking at a pub.

Or at someone's house.

Or at someone's house.

I thought your go was vomiting off someone's 20th floor balcony.

Or at someone's house.

No, just all over someone's general toilet area soon after claiming I never throw up. Pride, fall, before etc.

Or at someone's house.

No, just all over someone's general toilet area soon after claiming I never throw up. Pride, fall, before etc.

Who spewed off buggy's balcony then...Bargey, or dimma, or steve, or even buggy?

Or at someone's house.

■■■■■■■■ in the shower and stamping it down the grate is where it's at.

Do you ever get so comfortable and relaxed in the shower that you just let it all out....?

Do you ever get so comfortable and relaxed in the shower that you just let it all out....?

Remind me never to let you use my shower.

I have been clubbing for 2 yrs and I like to brag that I still have not cared one iota about one single person that's been playing anywhere I've been. "Haven't you heard of THESE GUYS THOUGH!? They're so orgasmic it's so awesome!!"  Ummm yeah cheers how much are the beers at this joint...

Exactly.

Clubbing is doing a line off a toilet seat that hasn't been cleaned in 4 years. 

cop a blowie at revs or you haven't clubbed in melbourne properly

end of story really

I have been clubbing for 2 yrs and I like to brag that I still have not cared one iota about one single person that's been playing anywhere I've been. "Haven't you heard of THESE GUYS THOUGH!? They're so orgasmic it's so awesome!!" Ummm yeah cheers how much are the beers at this joint...
cop blowie at revs or you haven't clubbed in melbourne properly
end of story really

Nevs hey? hope his got a sister, or that's just wrong!

end of story really

They don't call it Revolter for nothing.

Then again I really don't know which place you're talking about.

Getting a disinterest ■■■■■■■ at Revs?

end of story really

lol, you had it the first time!

disgusting establishment, generally end up there a few times a year for whatever reason. generally ashamed after leaving

end of story really

lol, you had it the first time!

disgusting establishment, generally end up there a few times a year for whatever reason. generally ashamed after leaving

A friend of my brother works there. Cleaning up the next day may sound like one of the worst jobs imaginable, but the contents of the couches makes it more than worthwhile.

Or at someone's house.

■■■■■■■■ in the shower and stamping it down the grate is where it's at.

Ah yes, the Waffle Stomp.