"Iconic" sash is now a wheat husk

I don’t think he was serious, … he couldn’t have been.

Let’s do this instead.

15 Likes

Red sash on white. The very old South Melbourne jumper from 1907 to 1931. With droop.

http://www.footyjumpers.com/swanshome.htm

1 Like

I’d rather we bring back red shorts.

We could even choose between with or without olives. Personally I like it with olives.

12 Likes

I’m absolutely serious.

Swans home jumpers is predominantly red with red shorts. There’s no clash.

Nothing is worse than the grey and red.

2 Likes

Grey + red sounded ok but looked like backside.

As long as we win, I don’t give a ■■■■ what they wear.

1 Like

Who needs a jumper anyway?

Shirts vs Skins

2 Likes

What the everloving ■■■■ is this this abomination?

What time and how burnt?

Did you say that in a husky voice?

We’re more cooked than the jumper shows.

1 Like

I say everything in a husky voice.

What needs more work…our pick up or delivery?

2 Likes

I know you’ve only been an EFC (&AFL) watcher/supporter for a decade or so, … but that sort of talk could get you lynched Rolo.

This is a Swans home Guernsey, …

How & why exactly could this work for us??

You have to be fkn kidding. They would burn the club to the ground.

At any rate, … we have a decent,(or best in the reality of having to have one) clash strip now,… and it still maintains a red, and this is a key tenet SASH*, … on a black background, & then just more red, with no white, thereby also keeping just our colours, (which is the other important bit)… so this is all moot.

(*Except when it’s a wheat head, … or garland of Poppies, instead of a sash.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

1 Like

Obviously in that scenario the Swans would wear red and black.

4 Likes

Who cares.

AFL needs to cut the crap with jumpers, each team should have a predominately dark and predominately white jumper. That Swans one should be mostly red. Allowing them to have one that is 50% dark and 50% light is 100% of the problem.

Hell, the Demons are running around in a jumper that looks completely different on the front than it does on the back, it’s ridiculous.

The half-measure grey jumper Essendon has is garbage. Just make it white, or fluro yellow, with a red stripe.

But this won’t get addressed until AFL finishes its work being a moral judge of the planet and taking over eSports.

Except we don’t have a grey jumper anymore??

1 Like