If you could be Jackets for an hour, what would you do?

If you could wear the big jackets for an hour, what would be the one thing youd do?

I would tell the recruitment team to focus entirely on small forwards and small defenders with pace this year, and back the rest of the list in to continue to develop.

6 Likes

Put on another jacket and strut.

19 Likes

The one thing I would do is to PM benfti and say this is the year for you to pick indigenous players for us.

1 Like

I’d tell him to PM Mendozaaaa

2 Likes

If we were sure, I mean real sure, we were getting a Butters (or a Mercuri) then yes, I’d go small forward with our first pick.

If not then I’d look for a midfielder with excellent disposal.

But to be honest, my three requirements would actually be,
A) are you a clearance beast?
B) do you come from Horsham?
C) is your last name Hobbs?

Interestingly enough, there’s a kid who ticks all three of those boxes.

4 Likes

1 small forward asap (i am aware of davey twins but thats next years problem)
1 elite ball using outside mid
whatever we have to do to make up list turnover requirements.

Agree with both of you

Round one pick is a mid with elite disposal

Round 3 is some small forwards/small defenders

I’d also be asking Rutten/Cara who they don’t trust/don’t want and look to move them on. Not necessarily the usual suspects nominated by blitz, it could be very different. Some more second/first rounders would be ideal. Also let’s Rutten put his stamp on things.

Am I embodying Disco, or am I clearly a different person who in some magical way they are forced to pay attention to?

also, only Jayden is a small forward, Alwyn Junior is very much a wingman, which actually address both your requests, but depth would be nice too.

5 Likes

Even better.

we had walla have the worst form of his career for a month and then not play and we had no one to bring in, theres a definite need now.

1 Like

I would tell the world the answer is always

1. Darren Bewick
7 Likes

make a blitz account and troll you all

18 Likes

Make it a KPI to find and draft more Indig talent.

1 Like

You think he knows some hidden gems at Greenvale?

1 Like

Resign.

10 Likes

Sell his portfolio and give all the money to Hot Ganipganaps.

1 Like

1 Like

Go to Silvagni’s house, and eat pasta.

I would give the Bont whatever he wanted. And I would get compromising photos of someone who the Mackay twins holds dear.