If you could be Jackets for an hour, what would you do?

Where do you buy whatever you’re smoking?

1 Like

Windy Hill Social Club, aisle 2, Pokie machine 6. Tap whoever is playing on the shoulder and mention that you ‘would like to know more about the whereabouts of Alfred’. They’ll help you out….

1 Like

Recruit a Wanganeen.

3 Likes

Resign

2 Likes

Ham for 5 more years

2 Likes

How can I be mad at Dodoro when he hit all three of my requirements?

5 Likes

Pack up my stuff and hand in my resignation!

6 Likes

Well Wanganeen pickup was good, and Kennedy suggestion was worthwhile.
What would I do now.
Beg Moore to play for the VFL team. Try and Get Davey in the side too so can play with Tipp and Tex might be his only chance.
Get Shiel in and ask if he wants to be traded to a VIC club or interstate
ring up every club and see if there is any interested in Dylan Shiel
Discuss Brodie Kemp and Kennedy potentially involved in the Shiel deal with the Blues.
Announce my retirement from EFC, and take up a role in AFL media - writing up phantom drafts, do a video announcing Forster Knight as List manager and Cal Twomey as head recruiter and that Emma Quayle & Benfti is joining the recruitment team.
Tear up Smiths contract.

the Daveys and Tex have played a lot of footy together, they are cousins and really good mates, i wouldn’t worry about their chemistry.

if what i’ve seen at juniors translates to seniors and they are given the freedom to be creative, they will play some exciting attacking footy for us.

7 Likes

Either sit on the other side of Metricon stadium, because my friend the Bombers Supporter is ■■■■■■ @ me for some reason or buy my good friend the Bombers Supporter plenty of drinks.

I can’t believe none of us said whack ourselves in the ■■■■!

was more saying not sure Tippa gets back to play next year.
watching young ashcroft run around for Brisbane makes me hope to see Davey, Alessio and Misiti in the VFL side soon too.

1 Like
  1. Laugh at this thread.
  2. Put on several of my favourite jackets
  3. Roll around in my cash.
5 Likes

Type out my resignation letter for the board

Walk down to Dank’s old office and see if there’s anything left in the fridge

1 Like
  1. move on stringer and shiel for a bag of chips each
  2. delist the dead wood - francis, ham, smith etc
  3. approach a leader from another club in the twilight of their career who could perform a luke hodge type role and enforce standards on-field
2 Likes

Get double prints, just in case.

2 Likes

Knowing full well that it’s only a matter of time before I get the axe, I am hell-bent on bringing everyone down with me. So what do I do?

1. Photos, documents and all incriminating evidence ready for release
  2. Map to the dead bodies / skeletons prepared for release
1 Like

Sell his real estate portfolio and transfer the funds to myself

3 Likes