If you could kick one goal for Essendon

Grand Final, Scores tied, Mark in the pocket, Siren goes, deliberately kick a point by dribbling it through, then take off in celebrations.

And if it has to be a goal, same situation, but have a shot.

I can just tell this will be up there in Thread Of The Year candidacy already. 

There's also something to be said for ignoring the goals and aiming squarely at the man on the mark. Think I'd get as much satisfaction as hitting Judd in the head from 5m as I would kicking a goal.

Derek Kickett's torp on 3qtr time against WC in 93 (or similar)

Alternitavely, ive always thought about wearing my essendon kit to the game…jumping the fence and il be free in the pocket. Get the pill kicked to me before they realise, mitch robinson is on the mark, elbow him in the face, run around and BANG

A la Vander circa early 80's at The G versus Tigers early last quater from outside fifty launching a torp on a broken leg that sailed through the big sticks that began a run on that eventually won the game. I can't remember clearly, but I hope KB was playing that day.

Remembering that the Tigers were no easy beats back then and a flag around the same period.

Michael Long '93 Grand Final style.

Run the length of the field kick the ball and watch it clearly touch a Carlton players hands and watch him turn around in absolute dismay as the goal umpire signals the goal and win the Norm Smith medal.

fark Carlton

Spot on!!!

Plugger-style: aim for the heads in the opposition cheers squad in the first row.

Drop kick from the goal square, Bewick style.

Sell the dummy to the man on the mark and doff it from 40 on the outside of the foot.

Yes, Hutchy style.

There's also something to be said for ignoring the goals and aiming squarely at the man on the mark. Think I'd get as much satisfaction as hitting Judd in the head from 5m as I would kicking a goal.

or about three feet lower!

Hmm… A lot of people going with the grand final theme…
IMO, the only thing better than beating Carlton in a Grand Final is being responsible for them never making it into a Grand Final. Can people revise theirs from “Grand Final” to “Against Carlton in the Prelim”?

Opposite foot inside out barrel from the boundary, 1st minute of round 1.

Follow up wIth some trash talk and a Ric Flair strut and whoooooooo.

I’m a frustrated back flanker…

Hmm... A lot of people going with the grand final theme...
IMO, the only thing better than beating Carlton in a Grand Final is being responsible for them never making it into a Grand Final. Can people revise theirs from "Grand Final" to "Against Carlton in the Prelim"?

That's the sort of crap their supporters go on with.

There would be one thing better than making sure Carlton don't make a Grand Final; beating them in the Grand Final.

A missed shot given as a goal to win the GF against Carlton. That’s after winning a soft free and 50m after Mitch Robinson remonstrates.

Grand Final.

50 out, on the boundary after winning the hard ball.

On the run I do an impossible running banana that goes through just before the siren to ****** the win.

#Then I proceed to be the first player in AFL history to strip bare  and do a nude lap in celebration.

Lol, did you write S*N*A*T*C*H*?

A missed shot given as a goal to win the GF against Carlton. That's after winning a soft free and 50m after Mitch Robinson remonstrates.

for his demeanour?

Actually now that I'm putting some thought into it, I having trouble deciding which team/name to put in the blanks in this scenario

"Win a soft, but correct, free kick 30m out on a slight angle with seconds to play in the GF following a 42 point turnaround in the last quarter against __________. Slot the goal and wave up to the stands towards ________ who is red-faced, screaming and jumping up and down like a outwitted Scooby Doo villain."

a] Collingwood; Eddie McGuire

b] Hawthorn: Jeff Kennett

c] North Melbourne: Grumpy Scott

d] Carlton: Uncle Mick

got to be an 80 meter torp to win a game

Kicked just over the fingertips of Silvagni or some other carnt who proceeds to plead with the goal umpire that he touched it.