If you could kick one goal for Essendon

Bury their lah-de-farkin’-dah, ‘sublime skills, oh he seems to have so much time’ fancypants midfielder in a brutal tackle, ball spills, I pick it up, sidestep retribution coming from their meatheaded enforcer at a hundred mph, snap round the corner and put it through at goal post height.
Airhump in front of the ferals in their cheer squad.
Siren sounds.
GF won.
Swamped by stacks on from teammates.

Running down the ground towards a pack forming 30m out, grab the crumbs one hand, blind turn and stab pass it through (Leon Baker putting us in front 1984GF) singeing the top of the goal umpires cap and then smacking Carryonwhine Wilson flush in the face even further rearranging those crooked tooth of hers as she sits in Bay 1, Row H Seat 2 further incting ill-will against our club, this time via the opposition cheer squad.

Payback's a beetch.

There's also something to be said for ignoring the goals and aiming squarely at the man on the mark. Think I'd get as much satisfaction as hitting Judd in the head from 5m as I would kicking a goal.

Agree, except into the jewels though.

A missed shot given as a goal to win the GF against Carlton. That's after winning a soft free and 50m after Mitch Robinson remonstrates.

Glorious

Never mind last minute heroics, I'd much rather kick the first goal of an 07-esque GF thumping. Probably from Jack Riewoldt (Collingwood's boom recruit) giving up consecutive 50s to put me in the goal square. Being able to watch Collingwood players sulk for the last quarter and a half, knowing they had no chance, that's living.

Michael Long '93 Grand Final style.

Run the length of the field kick the ball and watch it clearly touch a Carlton players hands and watch him turn around in absolute dismay as the goal umpire signals the goal and win the Norm Smith medal.

fark Carlton

This. My favourite goal of all time. 
Now Trevor Bix,. LOOK AT THIS BOY GO, away goes Trevor Bix. 50m out.  Still going, 30m out, OH WHAT PLAY. It may have been touched on the line.. NO. 

Then I would absolutely get in silvagnis face.

A missed shot given as a goal to win the GF against Carlton. That's after winning a soft free and 50m after Mitch Robinson remonstrates.

for his demeanour?
For his face.

I'd like to win a grand final by taking a dive for a free. Get given the free. Kick the goal to win. Win the Norm Smith. Then be the first suspended (not fined) for diving.

Results stand and retire an Essendon cult hero!

pack mark, 45 out, fairly straight forward angle. 

build up the tension, take the allotted time, crowd on the edge of their seats and i nail it through post high. 

oh, did i mention it's my 100th goal, crowd enters the field, i get a wristy. we go on to win by 5 points. 

Carlton kick a point to edge ahead 30 mins into the final quarter of the GF. A vintage Fletch kick out to the centre square where I launch into the air off Bryce Gibbbs’ shoulders and scorpion kick it at the highest point through for a goal, as the siren sounds. I then rip my shirt off to show “■■■■ CARLTON” tattooed across my chest. I also have Chris Judd’s facial features tattooed onto my man boobs, which I proceed to squash together with my arms and wobble them so it looks like Judd Boob is dancing in a bobble head kind of way.

Shortly after they realise there was a score keeping error and we actually won by 93 points.

I'm Timmy Watson, putting the nail in the coffin of Hawthorn and then launching a flying fist pump to the adoring Bay 13 fans.

(I've left Leon Baker blind turn to LeonBakerBlindTurn1984 to post).

I'm Timmy Watson, putting the nail in the coffin of Hawthorn and then launching a flying fist pump to the adoring Bay 13 fans.

You're not in a huge pack in the goalsquare where all the other players fall to the ground and you stand there motionless, unmovable, like a friggin' mountain has grown arms and taken the ball at its highest point...then?

Mick hurley rd 22 vs hawks two steps wrong foot outside 50 thank you very much

Angus Monfries goal Port against Adelaide,,,,, playing against Hawthorn with only seconds to spare

Carlton kick a point to edge ahead 30 mins into the final quarter of the GF. A vintage Fletch kick out to the centre square where I launch into the air off Bryce Gibbbs' shoulders and scorpion kick it at the highest point through for a goal, as the siren sounds. I then rip my shirt off to show "fark CARLTON" tattooed across my chest. I also have Chris Judd's facial features tattooed onto my man boobs, which I proceed to squash together with my arms and wobble them so it looks like Judd Boob is dancing in a bobble head kind of way.
Shortly after they realise there was a score keeping error and we actually won by 93 points.

I hope you're getting some help.

You're not in a huge pack in the goalsquare where all the other players fall to the ground and you stand there motionless, unmovable, like a friggin' mountain has grown arms and taken the ball at its highest point...then?

Good point Wim. I should really be that. 

Such a delicious selection to choose from though - I've watched that last quarter probably 40 times. I get goosebumps every single time after Baker's goal. 

On the subject of goosebumps - they were sighted on the back of my neck and forearms on Friday after Joe Daniher's last mark and goal. I trust my goosebump radar, it picks up good vibes. 

I'd kick the goal Mark Mecuri missed, 1999 prelim, 1 minute to go

It still hurts

Michael Long '93 Grand Final style.

Run the length of the field kick the ball and watch it clearly touch a Carlton players hands and watch him turn around in absolute dismay as the goal umpire signals the goal and win the Norm Smith medal.

fark Carlton

Haha, just for old time's sake

http://youtu.be/KTgiW77c-WY

Fark carlton

Carlton kick a point to edge ahead 30 mins into the final quarter of the GF. A vintage Fletch kick out to the centre square where I launch into the air off Bryce Gibbbs' shoulders and scorpion kick it at the highest point through for a goal, as the siren sounds. I then rip my shirt off to show "fark CARLTON" tattooed across my chest. I also have Chris Judd's facial features tattooed onto my man boobs, which I proceed to squash together with my arms and wobble them so it looks like Judd Boob is dancing in a bobble head kind of way.

ROFL...fark carlton indeed :lol:

I'd kick the goal Mark Mecuri missed, 1999 prelim, 1 minute to go

It still hurts

Mine is on a slightly different plane.

Carlton is undefeated for the season, won the minor premiership by 16 points and is betting $1.01 to win the flag.

Essendon finishes 9th but is awarded a finals spot after Hawthorn is booted out of the finals series for poor internal governance after it is determined that Alistair Clarkson is running a brothel out of a Glenferrie boarding house.

Essendon defeats 5th place West Coast in Perth, 4th place Collingwood in a semi, and then faces the scum in a preliminary as the biggest finals underdog in history.

My goal puts Essendon up by one point with 30 seconds to go, after Carlton has kicked 10 straight behinds in the final quarter. Then, Chris Judd gets called for holding the ball for the only time during the entire second half of his career, and the game ends.

Then, Essendon actually wins the Grand Final the next week, instead of gloating about the prelim and forgetting to show up.