Ignore Users

No ignore feature installed “We need ignore feature”

Ignore feature installed “Who needs ignore feature?”

:man_shrugging:

11 Likes

I reckon like 3 or 4 people wanted the ignore function. They just really, really wanted it, and asked constantly.

I think it’s a cop-out personally.

3 Likes

Let us never speak of the ignore feature again.

1 Like

i for one, am eternally gratefully to our forum overlords for the ignore function.

3 Likes

Yeah, would’ve gone with a revamped swear filter before this. ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ should be able to ■■■■■■■ swear like ■■■■■■■ troopers on a ■■■■■■■ footy forum

Swear filter bought to you by the Church of Latter Day Saints.

2 Likes

We need an ignore swear filter button.

2 Likes

Some websites (so I’m told) ask whether you’re over 18 before you can enter. Maybe we can do that…*

* no we shouldn’t

1 Like

That’d wipe out half the Make US Politics Great Again thread

There are at least two people who make me angry. I’d rather not see their tripe.

One of them keeps sucking everybody in in the politics threads. I never knew Andrew Bolt was a Dons fan, or is it Peta Credlin?

There’s a thread I have never ventured into. No good can come of it.

1 Like

This doesn’t really work, right?

Sssshhhh everyone…it’s that CaeserCod guy again…

1 Like

Yeah I’d ignore me too if I could.

1 Like

Yeah, … it works, … but it behaves a little weird.

If you ever refresh the entire home or “Latest” page from your browser header, or open Blitz new/from scratch … it will disappear for some reason, … and then you just have to open any thread, and do a refresh of the thread page via the browser header refresh so the microphone icon appears again, and it will then become active in all threads again.

From then on, so long as you just go back via the BBlitz icon,… or “latest” it remains active.

ergo its a waste of time and show some self restraint.

Fk you all

Edit: fkn even weirder - 2nd 'reply button is ‘delete’.

Something weird happening here. I wanted to bookmark this post (see highlighted icon) but the option given is for ‘muting’ rather than ‘bookmarking’. Not that that isn’t a valid option :wink:
Any ideas?

Did a huge upgrade yesterday that broke some styles I’d reckon. Need to look at a few things. Text on mobile appears huge at times.

LOL I thought my eyesight had improved.

9 Likes