Indigenous Jumper

Where can I get this from? Looking everywhere

What store was this in? Want one badly

It would be ‘too dark’ for a normal clash strip. I assume the Tiges will be wearing an indigenous design that has lots of ‘light’ yellow in it.

I fkn hate changing jumpers, for any round. I don’t believe in having a Anzac Guernsey, or indigenous Guernsey, and certainly not the fkn wheat sash for the country round which is the worst (by the way, I’m from the bush, I farm with my dad)

But, il admit that does look awesome.

2 Likes

Did Wanganeen design that jumper?

Needs more husk

5 Likes

Agree with absolutely everything you’ve said there.

Looks good, prefer it to the usual clash strip, wish we didn’t have it however.

It makes you wonder how they got the wheat so wrong too.

It’s not a kangaroo… It’s a walla by

11 Likes

Had the same thought, so went to check, … yes & no.Bigger sash, so more yellow, but still a fair bit of black, … but is it just me, … or does the black bit here somehow look blacker??

Ha ha, … nice. Let’s go with that eh?? It very well could be a Wallaby, which as you allude to, is Ant Maca Wuti’s childhood, (& preferred) nickname,. … and also, unfortunately, will be our only Indigenous rep on the night, … so yeah, … a Wallaby it is.

1 Like

Do you realise that these themed jumpers are to raise money for charity? The club makes fa off them. The players jumpers are auctioned off after the games and the money goes to a charity. Eg; the indigenous jumper funds go to The Long Walk, the country one goes to a men’s mental health group, etc. They have to change every year so that the guy who bought one last year doesn’t get burnt by the same thing being available again the following year. To me this is a good thing.

7 Likes

Probably because it’s shiny instead of matte, it looks darker.

1 Like

Unrelated somewhat, but I just realised we have only 1 indigenous player on our main list.

Then stick a fnk kangaroo on the Richmond Guernsey

Has to be our official clash strip from here on, HAS TO BE.

1 Like

I like the Wallaby.

Just me, would have preferred the back of the wallaby coming onto the sash, or sash just a bit narrower, but it looks quite nice

1 Like

That ■■■■■■■ commercial that says “Thats not very insurancy”. Has anyone ever used that word ever in the history of the english language?

Is it our away game? If so that is by far the best “clash strip” we have ever come up with. Granted the bar is set real low but still much better than the previous crap.

Benfti wanted drop shadows. He got em.

2 Likes

I’ve known that for a while

Back when Allan McCalister was president of Collingwood