Indigenous Jumper

I have to have one O.M.G

There is also an EMU footprint on there

Demps is the man

Next step is lens flare for @Mendozaaaa

2 Likes

JJ Abrams round jumper.

2 Likes

Demps designed this eh? Completely missed that.

handycam.

Nah, but emu was his nickname as a kid

1 Like

I actually like it and would rather we use that as our clash strip permanently.
Will definitely purchase one.
If anyone wants to see a monstrosity check out the Swans putrid indigenous guernsey :poop:

Oh god. My eyes, my eyes!

I’m not sure why they’re allowed to wear camo. Won’t it be harder to man up?

1 Like

Replace it with an indigenous looking bomber design. Why can’t they make our guernsey look cool?

Yeah, and?

Make a donation for all I care. Raise everyone’s membership by 10 bucks a year. Whatever. I just hate the constant change of jumper. of course they make money off them too, It’s a huge money grabber with sales from the bomber shop. The match worn ones get auctioned off, but they would make 10x as much from sales of the Guernsey, which is just all profit.

But really, I don’t care if the money goes to the club, and it’s great that it goes to charities too, I just haaaate having a jumper for every fkn round. And when we do change it, we make it look ridiculous. But this one looks good, il give them that

6 Likes

It’s not just about money. The themed jumpers play a huge role in raising awareness which is part of what Anzac Day, Dreamtime and the new Country Game are all about.

3 Likes

That looks like a great Guernsey.

I hope we have a truck load for @benfti enfti and Sheedy to hand out on the Tiwi scouting trip this year.

Doesn’t the game itself raise awareness for the issues mentioned for themed rounds?

Can’t the club auction off traditional signed guernseys, worn during the game for charity?

Don’t they rattle tins at the gates? Don’t they have raffles, etc?

A lot of people are passionate about the traditional guernsey because it was the very reason we started supporting the club. Without the guernsey we might as well have supported North Melbourne or Footscray as kids.

2 Likes

Raising awareness for ANZAC day?

AFL’s BLOCKBUSTER ANZAC WEEKEND does that enough doesn’t it?

3 Likes

Well that was lost when they brought in clash guernseys - this and Anzac day guernsey are a lot better than some of our clash strips.

I wil agree with you though, our guernsey red sash on black is still the best in the competition.

I don’t care about the jumper changes in and of itself, i care that they look so fkg ■■■■ all the time.

a fkg breadloaf jumper next?

maybe milk bottles?

just put a red wheat opposite shoulder to the sash or some ■■■■. a poppy there. have a systematic method to it rather than whatever fkg design student came up with.

Keep throwing out ideas like those and you might end up in marketing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry 'boot, just asking which is it? I know you have a connection or two at the club so are we doing the crap Country game one for us or for mens health?