Indigenous Round Jumpers

I couldn’t agree more, that they should never have given in to the AFL on this, but they did, and are they going to fight it now?
I just want to make the clash jumper as good as it can be, or to put it another way, trying to make a bad situation better for us all.
I never liked Evans face from the beginning, even when people on here used to shower him with accolades.

so the guy who moaned for years about the curvature of the sash, is OK with a complete colour change? well bugger me, I’ve heard it all.

It should be ■■■■■■■ Black, not silver and that Evans ■■■■■■ us over.

The legacy of David Evans…

Did he also not make some ridiculous comment at some event when supporters started complaining that they club just wanted money without giving us access to things like training sessions? The guy destroyed the joint.

so the guy who moaned for years about the curvature of the sash, is OK with a complete colour change? well bugger me, I've heard it all.

Rather not … but I get your point re the jumper person thing

re: the sliver. I like the aboriginal art

so the guy who moaned for years about the curvature of the sash, is OK with a complete colour change? well bugger me, I've heard it all.

Read my previous post… and the fight for the tightened sash was doable because it was in-house Essendon business, where as the colour change was not…it was AFL F*****G Essendon business.

Ffs is fletch has to play in that abomination for his 400th then fk it all

There will be a one off Fletch 400th jumper. It will be vegemite coloured.

Ffs is fletch has to play in that abomination for his 400th then fk it all

There will be a one off Fletch 400th jumper. It will be vegemite coloured.

Damn! and I’m only just getting through my nutella one from his 300th!

It should be ■■■■■■■ Black, not silver and that Evans ■■■■■■ us over.

It wouldn’t be his biggest farkup.

Say no to metallic colours on jumpers.

…and gradients.

…and gradients.

And small images of cows

…and gradients.

And small images of cows

Should just put something ridiculous on it like skull and cross bones. Would buy… :stuck_out_tongue:

…and gradients.

And small images of cows

Should just put something ridiculous on it like skull and cross bones. Would buy… :stuck_out_tongue:

Would it be insensitive to have a big smoking hole in the middle?

Finally no black outline of the sash!
Touch p1ssed off with that actually. Not that I think or care if it looks better or worse with the black strip or not, or if it's grey or not, it may aswell be pink as grey, but was this a change that needed member vote approval? FWIW, looking at it w/out the black strip, I realise that this will be the 1st time since we wore the red sash, that it will not be in direct contact & contrast, with the black. The 1st time ever, that red & black won't meet, won't be side by side.

I’ve rung the club for a please explain re: supposed constitution rules on that. First time I’ve not gotten an answer straight up, seemed like no one wanted to talk about it. Yes, I was correct in what I had known of the constitution, as far as he knew eg “must be red sash on black”, I should put it writing, something only someone at board level could answer, It would be concerning if this was a unilateral decision, that shouldn’t have been.

Just did a search to check old articles on the initial jumper change/clash strip … this was a blast from the past. I didn’t know this was still up, nothing ever truly disappears from the interweb …

bomberblitz.com/archive/News/49/essendon-reveal-a-new-jumper-but-is-it-legal

bomberblitz.com/archive/News/27/what-is-the-nobby-clarke-medal

Said before, just paint a red sash on the skin and paint the number on the back.

Then auction off the opportunity to paint the numbers and sash on and the debt will disappear in one round.

Touch p1ssed of with that actually. Not that I think or care if it looks better or worse with the black strip or not, or if it's grey or not, it may aswell be pink as grey, but was this a change that needed member vote approval? FWIW, looking at it w/out the black strip, I realise that this will be the 1st time since we wore the red sash, that it will not be in direct contact & contrast, with the black. The 1st time ever, that red & black won't meet, won't be side by side.

I’ve rung the club for a please explain re: supposed constitution rules on that. First time I’ve not gotten an answer straight up, seemed like no one wanted to talk about it. Yes, I was correct in what I had known of the constitution, as far as he knew eg “must be red sash on black”, I should put it writing, something only someone at board level could answer, It would be concerning if this was a unilateral decision, that shouldn’t have been.

Just did a search to check old articles on the initial jumper change/clash strip … this was a blast from the past. I didn’t know this was still up, nothing ever truly disappears from the interweb …

What is it about AFL controlled/owned rights over riding ye olde outdated club constitution rules that some people can’t grasp?

The club sold all those rights to the AFL. Long ago. Almost everything any AFL fan associates with their club is owned and controlled by the AFL not the club in question. It is the price of their right to play in that competition. It’s all pretty simple really. Unsavoury to be sure. But simple.

I don’t mind ours, certainly better than…

shop.goldcoastfc.com.au/gold-coast-suns-2015-mens-replica-indigenous-guernsey-pre-sale-94048.phtml

Touch p1ssed of with that actually. Not that I think or care if it looks better or worse with the black strip or not, or if it's grey or not, it may aswell be pink as grey, but was this a change that needed member vote approval? FWIW, looking at it w/out the black strip, I realise that this will be the 1st time since we wore the red sash, that it will not be in direct contact & contrast, with the black. The 1st time ever, that red & black won't meet, won't be side by side.

What is it about AFL controlled/owned rights over riding ye olde outdated club constitution rules that some people can’t grasp?

The club sold all those rights to the AFL. Long ago. Almost everything any AFL fan associates with their club is owned and controlled by the AFL not the club in question. It is the price of their right to play in that competition. It’s all pretty simple really. Unsavoury to be sure. But simple.

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo350/Rookie_Soulnet/FactsInTheStory_zpsac2d2a66.gif

Lol. Sorry mate, I forgot where I was for a minute there.