Indigenous Round Jumpers

Red shorts

Red shorts

love the red shorts

they don’t look round.

Sash looks too meaty and thick.

Needs more droop.

Needs more orange.
Does that light grey look lighter than usual or is it just the lighting...?
scratch that, the video on the website shows it does appear to be a lighter grey. More silver? Looks dam weird on Cooney.

I like the story behind it though, the symbolism of the footprints near the sash are Michael Longs walk to Canberra, and each circle represents a region where we have drafted an indigenous person from.

A couple of those regions must be thought of as the ■■■■■ end of Australia.
It looks ■■■■. Every jumper we've played in with grey in it has looked ■■■■.

Yep.

Although I’m not sure I even care anymore. I don’t even rudely stare at fans in the crowd who are wearing them anymore

If Fletch gets to his 400th in that game and gets chaired off wearing that grey abomination it’s ■■■■■■.

Should swap jumpers to be chaired off if that happens.

Have no problem with the indigenous jumper, just a grey one!

Least favourite. Also occurs to me that we will have played in four different jumpers this year. So much for a constitution.

It will be the 7th different jumper that we’ve worn between 2013 and now. Not including the clash for cancer or the change in the clash jumper from Coleman to Reynolds.

We were so staunch and it made me proud, but once we got on our knees and released that grey thing the floodgates have opened and we’re no different to the ■■■■■■ Bulldogs.

Is there a reason why we can't roll out last years? That was a great design. This is somewhat less than great.

Yes, last year’s was a home game hence the black.

• Our jumper
  • clash jumper
  • flight plan jumper
  • 140 years jumper

2014 our jumper and clash jumper plus:

• dreamtime jumper

2015 our jumper and clash jumper plus:

• Anzac jumper
  • dreamtime clash jumper
2013 - Our jumper - clash jumper - flight plan jumper - 140 years jumper

• dreamtime jumper

• Anzac jumper
  • dreamtime clash jumper
Call to Arms cancer jumper?

• dreamtime jumper

• Anzac jumper
  • dreamtime clash jumper

Also forgot those jumpers when the players had their last name above the number.

Ffs is fletch has to play in that abomination for his 400th then fk it all

Surely he will be rested and he plays his 400th at our home game the week after?

• dreamtime jumper

• Anzac jumper
  • dreamtime clash jumper

200?

• seat belt jumper, the harbinger of jumper-related stupidity.
Is there a reason why we can't roll out last years? That was a great design. This is somewhat less than great.

Yes, last year’s was a home game hence the black.

Ah right. And we clash with the Tigers, because yellow and red look similar - gotcha.

This (see pic below) is the sort of silver they should use instead of the grey their using, particularly on heritage jumper which is used more.
This sort of silver would stand out much more because its lighter, and represent the look of battle armour or the fuselage of a bomber.
Unfortunately, that heritage clash jumper is not going to go away, so the only thing to do is at least make it look desirable…No black borders on the red sash,and the black simply becomes a proper silver instead of grey…thus it’s just like the normal jumper and only the black gets swapped out for silver, the look of metal.

It should be ■■■■■■■ Black, not silver and that Evans ■■■■■■ us over.

Say no to metallic colours on jumpers.

It should be ■■■■■■■ Black, not silver and that Evans ■■■■■■ us over.

The legacy of David Evans…