Injury update

hams sound cooked

mmm, delicious steamed hams

Real shame that Hams and Komzie are injured.  Both bring the Kamikaze approach to their games....ultimate desperation.

Bassett finally getting some pieces back on the chess board.

hhmmmm surely they won't risk goddard. mmm. yeah. 

I Agree. I don't think Goddard will play.  

hhmmmm surely they won't risk goddard. mmm. yeah.

I Agree. I don't think Goddard will play.

what about if he's right to go? Do we still not play him?

"Goddard In Line For ANZAC Day Return

Essendon star Brendon Goddard will face a fitness test later this week to determine whether he returns from a groin injury against Collingwood on Anzac Day.

Goddard injured his groin against Fremantle in Round 4 and is facing a race against time to be fit for the MCG blockbuster on Friday.

“Brendon has a minor strain of his adductor but we will only play him if he is squeaky clean,” club doctor Bruce Reid said.

“He will push hard, that is for sure.”

Heath Hocking (groin) and Kyle Hardingham (corked thigh) are expected to be fit to tackle the Magpies despite leaving the field early in Saturday night‘s loss to St Kilda.

“Heath Hocking‘s injury is really minor, there is no tear and the scan is quite clear,” Reid said.

“His hand got stomped on and also, because he was tight in the groin we didn‘t want to aggravate an injury further.

“Kyle had a straight cork laterally on the side of his thigh and they are pretty painful but he will play.”

Dashing defender Courtenay Dempsey is set to return to VFL football on Saturday afternoon after strong progress in his rehabilitation from a hamstring strain.

“Because Courtenay has missed some time with calves and a few other injuries the coaches will make the final decision,” Reid said.

Young gun Patrick Ambrose is also set to return to action after overcoming a minor quad complaint.

“Hopefully he will play this week, basically he has been running flat out now for five or six days so he will put his hand up and we will tick it off this week.”

IN - BJ

IN - BJ

I think I would back him to pass the fitness test, he would have a leg amputated and still try and get up for a game.

Only realised recently it was “adductor”, not “abductor”. I always thought that was a creepily odd name for a body part. Anyways, if Belly gets in the team this week I think my adductor will get very hard and tight.

You have adductors and abductors, don't go thinking your body isn't creepy as ■■■■.

Im more excited that Dempsey is back!! Please, please, please bring him in!

Still under player imposed suspension for another 2 weeks. Can't even train with the seniors
Was that time actually said anywhere? Club presser said "until further notice", may have missed something.
noises coming out of the club tosay were "redemption" sorta stuff though.

BJ GONNA ■■■ AT YA

BRING THEM ALL IN

Imagine if DEMPS. WINDERS. BJ and TBELL are picked. 

That would be some underdone risks I'd take in a heartbeat!

Beej and Ambrose are no chance. Get ready for a Maxwell love in…Read Gibbo Rd 2…Whilst Keef and Frust mug TBC and Joe. I’m not leaving the bar

As always love the enthusiasm. Lol.

BJ no chance. When was the last time a player facing a 1-2 week injury actually came back after only 1 game out? “Test” means ‘next week’.

Beej and Ambrose are no chance. Get ready for a Maxwell love in...Read Gibbo Rd 2...Whilst Keef and Frust mug TBC and Joe. I'm not leaving the bar

sounds like you've been at the bar all day , go home

Beej and Ambrose are no chance. Get ready for a Maxwell love in...Read Gibbo Rd 2...Whilst Keef and Frust mug TBC and Joe. I'm not leaving the bar

Honestly how the fark are you still allowed on here, you should be banned for life.
Pencil it in Goddard and Ambrose will get up this week.

Have you seen how much the club is pumping up BJ on social media? “Bj set to bolster the dons” “goddard in line for anzac day return”

He’s definitely playing. Put your fkg house on it