Injury update

Have you seen how much the club is pumping up BJ on social media? "Bj set to bolster the dons" "goddard in line for anzac day return"
He's definitely playing. Put your fkg house on it

Lid off?

I think walterwhite is on drugs.

I think if we are going to see the necessary improvements in the team and develop as a club in ways we haven’t for a decade a few more should start commenting like Smythy or at least recognise some of our problems instead of simply bagging him for noting some home truths.

I think if we are going to see the necessary improvements in the team and develop as a club in ways we haven't for a decade a few more should start commenting like Smythy or at least recognise some of our problems instead of simply bagging him for noting some home truths.

Make yet another account Smythy?

I think if we are going to see the necessary improvements in the team and develop as a club in ways we haven't for a decade a few more should start commenting like Smythy or at least recognise some of our problems instead of simply bagging him for noting some home truths.

So people losing their ■■■■ on a chat site is going to make the club better? Rightio.

I'm glad that Ambrose might be playing on Friday. If any 3rd gamer is going to be the difference between us winning and losing it's him.

Ambrose won't have to play the negating role on Maxwell because within the first 4 minutes of the game... he will negate him...

So shot for Kommer.

Yep, probably feels like slapping a few walls in frustration.

CxOfU7Y.png

So is Dempsey a chance? He trained with the seniors but he's still suspended?

No chance.
Will spend a week or so in the twos and earn his spot back in the team.

No chance.
Will spend a week or so in the twos and earn his spot back in the team.

Well that's a shame. In our best 10 for sure. Hope he has a big VFL performance.

CxOfU7Y.png

they asked me to run with maxwell but I had to slow to a jog.

then we spent the second half standing hunched over.

Patrick Ambrose doesn't run... the ground moves beneath him...

We are starting to sound like Ninthmond supporters when all that Dustin Martin hoopla was going on about how "tough" he is...

We are starting to sound like Ninthmond supporters when all that Dustin Martin hoopla was going on about how "tough" he is...

yes but Ambrose has more than 5 brain cells so we are ok.

yes but Ambrose has more than 5 brain cells so we are ok.

Ahh just thought I would clarify.

PAMBROSE.

Only realised recently it was "adductor", not "abductor". I always thought that was a creepily odd name for a body part. Anyways, if Belly gets in the team this week I think my adductor will get very hard and tight.

Ahhhh, I think you'll find it's the CREMASTER that your are referring to