International Rules

NLM is going to smack up the Irish

When is it on?

Saturday is the first game

Throw the sink at them

On at 6:30am for those interested

Thankfully there is also a replay in the afternoon. 6.30 is a bit early for moi.

Thankfully there is also a replay in the afternoon. 6.30 is a bit early for moi.

me too at any other stage of my life, though this is the one time that having a 3 and 2 year old waking you up around then is going to pay off

Are there still people who don't use DVRs?

How quaint.

How quaint.

Yeah some of us use usb PC drives that cost a tenth of the price of DVRs but hold twice the data and are the size of an ipod. :P

How quaint.

i would normally, but im at my parents and they only just got a digital tv

How quaint.

My Mrs Grandma was telling us the other day she was trying to tape a movie that went for three and a hlaf hours but only but a three hour video tape in.  

My seven year old daughter "Whats a video tape?"

HA!

Who are half our team?

I see Alwyn Davey is playing CHF for the country now.

Just watched the last quarter, haven't seen this hybrid game for years, now i know why, painful to watch.

More painful than watching the Wallabies make mistake after mistake?

The last quarter was the most interesting one!

P.S. Why do so many people on Blitz want to get rid of Alwyn "sixty goals" Davey?

What a a terrible game.

Although I think Jett’s has found his sport, he played better than the good Jetta.

Replay on 7mate in 20 minutes

I dread our players being chosen for this game.

Just finished watching it. Terrible spectacle. Most of our blokes struggle with the rules let alone the round ball. We always seemed to bomb it forward from the centre with no targets while they could run and carry and spot up forward options with relative ease. Really thought we could have used Buddy to exploit their lack of height and physical prowess but they were able to keep a tight rein on him. McGrath did a fair job holding down the goal keeper role while our other better players were Motlop, Betts, Wells and Armstrong. I think the concept bends to far to advantage the Irish especially with the round ball. I’d prefer that one match was round ball and the other oval. Interesting that Carlton have another young Irish kid heading over to play on their international rookie list. It’s odd that more clubs aren’t doing similar with the success of Touhy and Keneally in recent times