INTERSPORT - New Sponsor

Essendon Football Club is pleased to announce INTERSPORT as the Bombers’ new Official Sports Footwear Provider for the next three years.

INTERSPORT is the largest sports retail brand across the globe, with more than 5,600 stores spread across 46 countries.

INTERSPORT has been trading in Australia since 2014, and currently has 60 stores located across the country.

Essendon CEO, Xavier Campbell, said the INTERSPORT partnership would deliver the Club’s players, coaches and staff with the best footwear available.

“We are extremely pleased INTERSPORT has joined our comeback story as the Club’s Official Sports Footwear Provider for the next three years,” Campbell said.

“Essendon and INTERSPORT have a shared ambition to be leaders in their respective fields across the Australian Sports landscape, and we are both working harder than ever to achieve this goal.”

CEO of INTERSPORT Australia, Kevin O’Hanlon, believes it’s an exciting time to be joining forces with the Bombers.

"I’m pleased to announce INTERSPORT has signed a three year commercial partnership agreement with the Essendon Football Club,” O’Hanlon said.

“The new partnership coincides with what promises to be a very successful period in the growth and development of both our brands."

Always nice to have a new sponsor on board. I was going to say it’s a bit strange given the rules about footwear, but I suppose most players don’t have an individual footwear deal.

INTERSPORT

Never heard of them

INTERSPORT

I hate when marketing mobs do this

Hopefully a bigger deal than our old one.

INTERSPORT

They are a sports store (there is one at the Harvey Norman center) it’s like Rebel being the sponsor.

I just went to the one in Swiss Cottage in London https://www.intersport.co.uk/mens-c1/mens-football-c49
said Go Dons and asked where I could find the Bomber polos.

They’re everywhere in germany, sometimes in little towns. First you build a Church, then a Hotel, then you build an Intersport

I’LL ONLY BUY MY SPORTS FOOTWEAR FROM intersport FROM NOW ON. WELCOME ABOARD intersport.

They're everywhere in germany, sometimes in little towns. First you build a Church, then a Hotel, then you build an INTERSPORT

Fixed.

Just for clarity for a few I’ve had ask, Intersport are the sponsor and they’ll be supplying Asics footwear.

INTERSPORT

They are a sports store (there is one at the Harvey Norman center) it’s like Rebel being the sponsor.

I meant spelling company names in all caps. Unless it’s an anagram. In which case it’s a long one.

TOMORO WEBSITE DESIGN TOOWOOMBA

I’ll behave now :slight_smile:

Always nice to have a new sponsor on board. I was going to say it's a bit strange given the rules about footwear, but I suppose most players don't have an individual footwear deal.

Bring back Kubrick,2 flags

Bring back Nubrick then

Always nice to have a new sponsor on board. I was going to say it's a bit strange given the rules about footwear, but I suppose most players don't have an individual footwear deal.

Bring back Kubrick,2 flags

I think Kubrick must be a long term sponsor of the AFL, it’s been a cuckoos nest there for years.

Sponsors building, club moving forward. Returning to a position of power, where we belong.

TOMORO WEBSITE DESIGN TOOWOOMBA

I’ll behave now :slight_smile:

That’s not a press release.

Bring back Don is good, no more of those salami tactics.