INTERSPORT - New Sponsor

Do people really base purchases on who sponsors a sports team?

Yes, in some cases

Not deliberately but I bought a bunch of Samsung gear while they sponsored us. I also chose an Antler suitcase when deciding between that and the same priced competitor.

if the sponsor is dumb enough to give us money over the saga, can’t trust their products.

INTERSPORT

I hate when marketing mobs do this

I DON’T
Building brand recognition

If you decide you’re going to look into buying solar panels tomorrow, what’s the first company you’re going to look at?

-edit- you wouldn’t do it only because they sponsor the club, but being a Bombers fan they’re probably going to be the first one you think of

Intersport sell solar panels?

DONSBET

Not deliberately but I bought a bunch of Samsung gear while they sponsored us. I also chose an Antler suitcase when deciding between that and the same priced competitor.

There’s no way I’d buy a Kia.

Always nice to have a new sponsor on board. I was going to say it's a bit strange given the rules about footwear, but I suppose most players don't have an individual footwear deal.

Bring back Kubrick,2 flags

I think Kubrick must be a long term sponsor of the AFL, it’s been a cuckoos nest there for years.

Not sure he did Cuckoo’s Nest (One Flew Over The) - he didn’t!

But we did have Dr Strangelove there.

And we’ve had little Alex treating us as if they’re playing Singing in the Rain.

Neither.

But I did look at one while shopping around the other year. And I normally wouldn’t have even done that.

Neither.

But I did look at one while shopping around the other year. And I normally wouldn’t have even done that.

+1

Yep, bought an Antler last year and I’ll see if I can source my next footy boots through Intersport - asics are what I usually wear anyway*

I also always drive the TOLL roads in my KIA, wear skins to bed, am watching the footy now in my icy Fujitsu AC run by my powercorp account and about to suck down a Yakult as part of my daily health regime**

*true
**may not be true

■■■■ name for a company. INTERSPORT.

Yep, bought an Antler last year and I’ll see if I can source my next footy boots through Intersport - asics are what I usually wear anyway*

I also always drive the TOLL roads in my KIA, wear skins to bed, am watching the footy now in my icy Fujitsu AC run by my powercorp account and about to suck down a Yakult as part of my daily health regime**

*true
**may not be true

And pay for it all with winnings from DONSBET

If they sponsor the Bombers, they can’t be all bad and if it is good merchandise that I need, I would be swayed - but not if it has an AFL logo anywhere near it.

*true
**may not be true

And pay for it all with winnings from DONSBET

From my panic dollar winnings

I do within reason.

I wasn’t aware that the Herald Sun was a sponsor.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/our-club/commercial/commercial-partnerships

I wasn't aware that the Herald Sun was a sponsor.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/our-club/commercial/commercial-partnerships

I’m shocked that The Age isn’t on that list.

I’m pretty happy my employer is on the list though :slight_smile:

■■■■ name for a company. INTERSPORT.

Could be worse, e.g. Not intersport. !