Is anyone else feeling apathetic?

I would have put my money on Smith. Came to us for success and midfield time. Isn’t gonna get either.

1 Like

No

Goddard I did

At least he didn’t say a Pork Pie … :no_mouth:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to next year and the next few years.

Although we may not have actually sought to do it, we are finally embarking on something resembling a rebuild.

If this process is going to give us a shot at breaking through that 7th to 10th sort of ceiling that we were mired in then bring it on.

Along the way we’ll get to enjoy watching a group of young kids develop their game which is always exciting as a supporter.

7 Likes

Get a PS5

2 Likes

Poll?

Should I make a poll
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Its like a balloon running out of air…

Needs a “can’t be bothered to reply” option

5 Likes

Damn it that would have been perfect.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, did anyone reply?

#BJLIKE

But I, and a few others I’m guessing, might be in a box with our toes curled up by then.

Wow. That’s intense apathy!

1 Like

The new appointment will be purposefully innovative I’m sure.

I don’t care about your apathy.

Funnily enough, I really really hope so

Serious question-who can actually beat next year?

it’s hard to get excited cos you know the path that’s gonna happen.

next year they will struggle cos it’s pretty much just kids left, bar a few cooked old timers. it’ll at least be bearable If there’s mostly youngsters out there.

then either 2 of the 3 cooked players finish and we go out and get more kids, or 3 finish and do the same.
We then struggle in 2022 cos we mostly have kids, now surrounded by new older cooked players nearing or over 30 (ambrose, tippa, hepp etc)

We head into 2022 with mostly young ish players, they continue to play poorly, rutten gets the sack, and then we repeat the process that we’ve gone on since sheedy was flicked.

Then we’ll have to give the new coach a couple of years to figure out who can play and who can’t, by that time we’ll have the newer wave of older cooked players (merrett by then, smith if he’s still here, shiel etc) surrounded by the youngsters we’ve drrafted this year who are in their 5+ season in the comp but we still don’t know if they can actually make it at afl level yet.

rinse and repeat.

13 Likes