Is anyone else feeling apathetic?

correct. I think @Darli nailed it. Who the new GM of football is will tell us everything we need to know

1 Like

Honestly, I’d like him to request a trade because of all that. Not that I don’t want him around the club, but I’d like to see him succeed. If we could get a good draft pick or two, then it seems like a good move for everyone.

To be clear, I do not want us to push him out the door Treloar-style.

I’m usually a happy clapper but I’m feeling pretty flat about being an Essendon supporter at the moment.

Hopefully we do well this draft period I suppose.

3 Likes

Yes, I feel so much like that for Goddard!

He seems very invested in our journey though. I’m sure he came because we were on the right path. It really looks like we might have gone off track a bit, but he seems like an Essendon person from the way he holds himself and his interviews etc. I hope he’s happy to stay and help us build from the ground up because he is a quality person and player.

Flag

2 Likes

BUILD
BACK
BETTER

Essendon Agenda 2030 part of the globalist plan. Patience.

I actually thought he’d be the first one to request a trade out of SSS. We sold him a dud.

If you want finals, get on board wth the VFLW team now.

Anything else is a waste of time.

4 Likes

Yeah, for sure. He seems like the type of bloke that has strong principles, so he’ll probably see his contract out, at the very least. Super professional, which is something we could use right now. I just don’t think he’ll see a whole lot of success with us, which is a massive shame. I’d absolutely understand if he was reluctant to go through a rebuild, considering he had to tough it out during the early GWS days. If it meant we got a 2021 first-rounder from him heading elsewhere, that’s not a bad result.

1 Like

Was struggling to hit the like button

EFC: HOLD MY BEER.

4 Likes

Lol. Essendon has officially broken even DJR.

Teaching a room full of pre apprentices today…

“Who do you barrack for?”

“Essendon”

“You really have nothing to look forward to do you? You’re like The Suns”

Oh how the mighty have fallen…

6 Likes

Considering he wasnt even part of that…

1 Like

This post was flagged. But I’ll let it go, as like with anything else with Essendon, you’d no doubt miss the target.

8 Likes

Part of what?

Smith, Stringer and Saad

1 Like

Ah yep.

Welllll… out of SSSS, I doubt Stringer would leave, but Sheil would have been my most likely candidate.

1 Like

I feel the same. As usual, I’m already dreading round 1.

1 Like