Is NatalieDons... is not good

yep agreed. there were about 5 or more posters who independently thought Nat was SMJ given so many similarities so there was a fair chance they were right.
But we shouldn’t be harsh because we are all running fake accounts.
It’s on record that Alex is really a happy, chipper personality in real life who is dedicated to helping others learn the power of positivity.

2 Likes

Carrotsalad?

1 Like

Ill have you know the reason I am on blitz so much is because I am in life as I am on blitz.

I wholeheartedly deny these damaging rumours of my decency.

2 Likes

no he really is a vegetable

Wait… you’re not really an Ewok?

2 Likes

So how did “Natalie” blow “her” cover?

6 Likes

Still no 2meterpizza. The gold standard of blitz burner accounts.

4 Likes
  • Calling me a stalker in exactly the same way SMJ did (not wrong tho)
  • Being concerned about having some specific, random reaction to the vaccine exactly as SMJ did
  • Speaking exactly like SMJ does
  • No Natalie-Anns being registered midwives at hospital they supposedly work at
  • Having conveniently sick/ dying relatives/ friends to back him up at every opportunity
  • Failing to make a ■■■■■■■ pie
  • Having the exact same beefs against posters as SMJ did
4 Likes

Good grief.

2 Likes

Oh come on.

I never liked Courier as a player, but I think he’s an excellent commentator and post match interviewer.

4 Likes

Speculation move to strike

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 10.03.07 am

This is what I heard…Blitzfish Special Investigator Nev discovered that two unnamed Blitzers share a mutual friend, who tells them that Nataliedons is unreal. So imagine the Blitzfish team’s surprise when they go to meet NatalieDons in an obscure park — and ***** pops out instead.

Turns out **** has an addiction to fake profiles and a heart as cold as ice.
…cue Foreigner music from the 1980s.

(might not be true but its a good story)

1 Like

I could be an ewok. There might be some kind of Matrix thing happening where all is not as it appears to be.
Or I might just be a dude who likes eating stir fry.

But why did SMJ get banned yesterday? Cover was blown weeks back.

1 Like

DJR woke up on the wrong side of the bed and didnt see the humor in it anymore?

@2metrefoetus was the burner account of the 2meterpizza burner and it was much harder to stomach.

Burner accounts can have their own burners? Fkn blitzception.

4 Likes

Classic. With tennis not starting until this afternoon, this is just the entertainment my morning needed.

8 Likes

That’s a damn big balut and I can’t stomach small ones.

My next meeting at work also just got cancelled. Good day so far.

2 Likes