Is NatalieDons... is not good

SMJ will pop up again

I resigned from a ■■■■ job out of spite and woke up to this. Day can not get much better tbh.

2 Likes

Well done buddy! You must feel super relieved. Good on you I say.

2 Likes

tell the truth Alex.
you resigned so you could work at the Salvos and spread joy with your beaming smile.

3 Likes

Sooooo…do we need another player sponsor?
Also…guessing that’s how the cover was revealed.

7 Likes

That’s what I think too.

:joy:the old player sponsor honeypot

16 Likes

Burner Alex did that a couple of weeks ago already.

So what’s the story behind the fake account.

We all need to hear this!

4 Likes

People are on here faking their female status.

If you were going to have a burner account, wouldn’t it make more sense to have a generic user name, no picture, no back story etc etc? Too easy to get caught up in a web of lies. Rookie.

9 Likes

Faking being a health care worker in the middle of a pandemic is a bit worse I think

5 Likes

More sociopath than rookie for mine.

5 Likes

Depends on the context.

Online public forum, yeah the fake female HCW thing is a low act.

Intimate interlude? You can lie about anything you want, other than your chromosomes.

They certainly seemed to put a tonne of effort into the account. The fake DHS msgs were over the top.

2 Likes

Those profiles were selected to have an automatic response of racism or misogyny to any criticism, and to protect from accusations of being a burner account.
It also makes some posters hold back their suspicions without any encouragement at all.

I’ll confess to looking up Ethiopian immigration to Australia stats when one burner was going around.

They would have had to have been one of about 250 people. In the world.
Not impossible, but…I was extremely dubious (hence searching for that information at all).

7 Likes

What wimm said.

I never really thought that much about it. But that’s very true.

LOL.
Would be funny if payment was sent from the same bank account of the non burner Blitz account last season.

I think Dan Andrews should stand down because of this.

I am certain that SMJ has probably gone up to NSW for holidays, met with a couple of his medical friends, and thought “hey nobody really takes my perspective seriously as a middle aged white privileged lawyer from Melbourne, maybe if I impersonate a female health care worker my views will get more traction then when I come back from NSW I can return as SMJ and lap up all the goodwill that NatalieDons will foster for my perspectives and be able to rub it in everyones noses”

Chances are the stories he told have an element of truth to it, maybe one of his mates caught covid, but hes just assumed those stories as his own and put them here.

Anyway, I am glad this saga has closure and eagerly anticipate SMJs return so he can fess up.

6 Likes