Is Zac Smith any good?

Apparently we’re meeting with the Gold Coast ruckman.

Had a really good first season. But has been rubbish since then. As a ruckman he is pretty soft as well. Don’t want him.

As long as he’s not chasing immediate opportunities, I’d be happy for him to take the ‘Giles role.’

It’s important not to get too excited. Disco mentioned he would be speaking to all available ruckmen (even the crap ones).

Had a really good first season. But has been rubbish since then. As a ruckman he is pretty soft as well. Don't want him.

I know nothing about the guy, but he’s big and still young, surely counts for something - possibly a late developer.

It's important not to get too excited. Disco mentioned he would be speaking to all available ruckmen (even the crap ones).

So Ayce Cordy & Dawson Simpson?

Trade thread broken?

Not the really physical type which is worrying as a ruckman. Hasn’t been good for a long time.

Seemed good, did a knee, has been trash since.

No

Id rather giles

Average at best…would be our third best ruckman probably

Nope.

Would much rather we rookie a beanpole, or a literal beanpole, or failing those two, a category B ruckman.

Great first season, then got hurt and seemed to lose confidence, then continued to keep getting hurt, lost more confidence and others went past him.

no

Just behind Natrat as a ruckman

by the above opinions of him no doubt we’ll be picking him up this year then in some capacity, or do people forget the last 2 years ruck drafting ?

Hopefully if we get him it works out as well as that bloke we picked up in the rookie draft last year

Basically a spud on legs ATM.
But, he’s young enough to turn it around.
If the club backs it’s ability to develop, then I’m happy to take him for the right price.

He’s tall.

I don’t think he is as bad as some people on here are saying, not sure how Tbell, Smack and Smith all fit into the same side though.

Tbell Full Forward ?