Issues with Blitz

Sorted.

Thank you @Hoffy. As you can see, I am logged in in ok now. I will delete the new dummy id I created.

1 Like

Ok now I’m officially feeling dumb. I am logged in under both id’s (Harryjay and Dummysoicanfixproble) and I can’t seem to find how to delete the dummy one. Also the dummy one is showing the history that belongs to Harryjay. Do I need to do anything or can you just delete the dummy id?
Edit - and this message sent from the dummy id is showing as posted by Harryjay. Have you already “integrated” the two?

Haven’t touched your accounts. Stand by, and I’ll have a squiz

Log out completely of the dummy account. And shut the browser. Come back in as Harry jay. And then come back in here (without opening the dummy acct)

Just released from purgatory myself! I was getting the “account needs to be approved…” as well. Clicked on reset password link and I’m back😀 Nice to be approved.

1 Like

ok all that seems to be ok.

Smarter than me. I didn’t want to reset the password. I hate trying to remember new passwords.

Do you want me to delete dummy?

yes please

1 Like

I was dreading that so it was a last resort. I didn’t need to reset my password - I was just approved.

Done

4 Likes

Oi. Can you have a look at my mate’s account please. He got the message to reset password etc . Did so and now waiting for approval.
Hellsbells is his blitz name. Thanks

See if he can log in again and I’ll approve it.

Is it possible for Admin to not block all the nuffies ie @donington @reincarneted @john1

They’re too much fun to play with!

3 Likes

Thanks mate.

Thanks Saladin. Thanks Falcon1500.
“I’m scared, Fifi. You know why? It’s that rat circus out there, I’m
beginning to enjoy it. Look, any longer out on that
road and I’m one of them, you know? A terminal crazy except I’ve got a bronze badge that says I’m one of the good guys.”

1 Like

@saladin @Dunlop
For some reason on the device that I switch between this account and @FF_Original_FAs, I cannot log back into this account because it says it needs to be approved.
But every other device that is already logged in to this account is working fine.
Can you have a look at both my accounts when you have a chance?
Cheers.

I had to create a new account as my normal “Vandrs” account kept getting an error saying my account needs to be approved.

Can anyone help me get my old account up and running again?

Do what I did - follow direction to skip password, press the red button
You will get an email from Blitz ( check it does not go to junk)
Set password. After a short delay you will get another email from Blitz that account activated.