Issues with Blitz

Try now

1 Like

I did that ( skip password ) several times and every time it still said i needed my account to be approved ,even though i have been a member for a few years. I even created another 2 accounts ,but still havent approved with those ,either. I was locked out for about 48 hours and had to make an old fashioned phone call to a mate ( Falcon1500 ) who was still logged in to his account and between he and Saladin, i finally got back on. Some bizarre bug in the system here.And i couldn use the same email address to open a new account.

Did you follow through skip password, pressed the red button to get an email from Blitz to set password, set password?
Which would have activated another email from Blitz approving ( after a few minutes)?
Following the Blitz sequencing instructions worked for me.

Did all that . I cant remember the exact sequencing ,but i followed all of the insructions to a T trying the password and also the skip password method and these are the screenshots i took of the whole process looping around and getting me no-where . I gave Falcon1500 my password and he couldnt make it work either.

login2

I hope this helps mods to iron out what might be going wrong. No doubt other still can`t log on here.

After you got the message about finding the heelsbell account, did you get the foreshadowed email, then fill in password on that email?
I actually did a new Blitz PW,

To all,

We’re having some issues with some accounts requiring approval even though many are years old.

When you log in, if it says you need approval just be patient . We get a flag to approve the accounts , which we are doing as we see them, but making new accounts with new names isn’t helping matters.

Cheers.

12 Likes

I found it easy, thanks, by following every step in the sequence requested by Blitz and my paitience in waiting to get back in only required a few minutes.
Without logging in, I could still read all the threads, so no big deal

Fix mine please. I have so much to offer Blitz.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to log in from my phone for a week or two now (getting notification about needing to be approved).
Any chance you could have a look when you’re not busy please?

Try that.

2 Likes

Legend. Thanks for that. All good now.

1 Like

@carrotsalad try again to login

Thank you my friend!!!

3 Likes

I was offline for a day, and it hurt.
But thanks to the magical intervention of the Blitz gods of the interweb- by Valhalla’s butt cheeks, I’m back!
Seriously,thanks guys.

1 Like

my mobile login is gone. would be great to access again. so many likes to give

OK now?

1 Like

Wow. Mod magic. Thanks @theDJR

I actually received an email to say my account has been approved and without any issues with the log in to begin with. Mods one step ahead as usual.

1 Like

my mobile login is gone