ITS TIME! 2019 EF MATCH THREAD

These games highlight how little our midfield is and missing players like Smith and even Guelfi who can stick a tackle and play with grunt

After sacking Worsfold, step two should be to appoint Devon Smith captain

6 Likes

I dont like footy how we play it anyway.

Just risk takers.

1 Like

Interesting few days coming up

Maybe we should have had no changes to the team

See if you can learn where the ■■■■■■■ door is woosha.

So, so disappointing, again. Disappointing but, sadly, not at all surprising.

How I love to see a Bellchambers Hail Mary kick.

■■■■ off you ■■■■■. I’m Withholding membership, ■■■■ this ■■■■.

Thank God we didn’t pick Pickett or Schloithe, you know, anyone that would show desparation

A whole team of Zac Clarkes, the lot of them

Surely he falls on his sword.

I’ve turned off the tv and I’m still fuming!

(Also, uploading tv shows to a USB to watch in bed and need to wait that out)

Thanks for paying attention to my activities though :blush:

Always next year they say.

Maybe you’re too young to remember the Bears ‘threepete’ and how they got there. I’m not. ■■■■ them.

We need to learn how to create space and take it out of defence we have no idea it’s kick it to the flank and hope for the best

I’m not even angry.

2 Likes

It’s both. SMack takes marks out of pure individual class/■■■■ rather than having a consistent spot he wants it delivered. Stringer doesn’t mark, but always wants one on ones on his head. Brown’s the only one who really consistently presents a lead, and he has off nights like tonight. Etc etc.
They’re all over the shop.

How easy do the eagles make it look, slap a ball forward of a contest, a guy runs onto it, one bounce, looks up and there’s a lead: Every. Single. Time. It makes for a very simple decision, and makes the kickers look a lot better than they really are. You almost never see their big guys asking for a ball over the back, or on their heads.

That’s what we need. A forward line system. And that needs the forwards to give up a bit of how they want to play it, for the side.

So is that twice that Adam Simpson has kicked woosha out of a coaching role?

2 Likes
1 Like