J.Depp, killing dogs, and excrementing on beds

Unfortunately, Australia is well on the road to that facile American level … politics, banks, reality TV … FOX news …

The Americlypse is nigh I’m 'fraid … keeping the Libs out for perhaps at least another three years & getting back on the Fair Go Ethos for a bit might stall it … but the more Mum & Dad shareholders we get, the closer we all do, to a food stamps and private health insurance or die type society.

Vote for anyone but the Liberal Ameri - Cons people pls … ffs, or it will just get worse … sooner.

I’d expect this sort of response from a spoilt kid. Seems like a massive douche.

I actually agree with with the sanctions. You can’t just bring in your dogs and not declare ■■■■ because you’re a celebrity and own a private jet.

Need to apply this to everyone however.

Who the hell cares, johnny depp is still one of my favourite actors

His only good movie is donnie brasco.

Benny & Joon?

Is it customary for people to offer televised public apologies for misdemeanors, or is this a rule that just applies to celebrities? Depp should have told them to stick it.

Is it customary for people to offer televised public apologies for misdemeanors, or is this a rule that just applies to celebrities? Depp should have told them to stick it.

…carries a potential penalty of up to 10 years jail…I don’t think telling them ‘to stick it’ would have been wise, considering.

Should have just made him walk the plank

Stop the Gulfstreams

Should of made him give them up to a rugby league player for a week

Looks like the green light has been given on Amber Heard. Yes!*

*(zero chance)

I’ve been red lighted. Damn, too slow off the mark.

I already called dibs. So bad luck.

That’s how this sort of thing works right? Good,

Maybe they could have tacked it on the end of the dog video. Would have saved time.

I was going to take the high ground and say no matter what I cant take pleasure in someone else’es relationship breakdown, but f u c k him. Deserves everything he gets.
And he shouldn’t be talking down peoples appearances, he looks god damn awful.

I also dont think that heard girl who is divorcing him is anything special to look at either. She’s pretty, sure, but not drop dead, sell the farm stunning. I see girls better looking than her on a daily basis in Melbourne.

And now we see the reason she’s left him and slapped a restraining order on him.

Let’s see how tough guy handles this.

When was the last time this idiot made a remotely decent movie. He’s an idiot.

Wasn’t he an extra in “the idiot”.
Idiot.

When was the last time this idiot made a remotely decent movie. He's an idiot.

I just find it to be boring tripe, but admittedly, I’ve refused to watched any of his stuff for 10 years or more.