J.Depp, killing dogs, and excrementing on beds

Fortunately they didn’t have to grow up with him belting them.

2 Likes

Not necessarily, lol.

Attraction doesn’t always lead to good outcomes :slight_smile:

She shat on their bed…

There are always exceptions Sal!

Thats probably an effective way to end a relationship, I mean men can ignore eye rolling almost indefinitely.

Okay.
Cool and normal.

Another effective way is for the wife to get all the blokes clothes and treasured stuff together in a pile in the backyard, and light it, you know, make it into a marital funeral pyre while he is at work.

Genuinely not having a go.

I don’t get what point you’re making.

1 Like

i have watched a fair bit of it

absolutely toxic relationship. both are as insane as each other imo

the media narrative is heard is the villain though and depp is perfect, and if you read most social media comments they are all pro depp, like he can do nothing wrong

2 Likes

I am not making a judgement in this case. Many are, I am interested in what prejudices people bring into the formation of opinions based on a trial like this and how a lack of objectivity effects trial by social media. I mean MAFS has gone about as tabloid as is possible right? So whats the next “reality” tv offering in the “relationship goes wrong” genre. Depp vs Heard I guess.

Really kind of seems like you are.

No, I said I will accept the courts judgement on the case. My judgement is as I said relationships go wrong, in some cases both parties are similar and go nuclear when things go wrong. Some talk it over and amicably agree its best to part ways.

This is likely the case, but the point he’s trying to make I think is that regardless she still has a thriving career despite being more or less talentless and his career was killed stone dead as a result. I could live with seeing neither thrive in the industry from from hereon in tbh.

Are you sure about this? I heard (not Amber) that he was coming back to Australia to star in a new movie to be filmed in Scoresby.

The working title for the film is “Pirate DVDs Of The Caribbean Gardens”.

13 Likes

Oh boy, that was bad :joy:

6 Likes

According to Celebrity Nett Worth, ( if you can believe these figures ) says Heard is worth $2.5M, while Depp is worth $70M, after a lot of losses.
To me it seems Depp is not in any financial distress even if he is awarded costs, but Heard might well be bankrupt as a result of this action if Depp wins.

Maybe he is just a vindictive person who sees the opportunity to destroy her financially while he retains his $70M

Sounds like a typical Dad Joke

1 Like

Regardless of the sins of Depp (who seems a toxic prat), I cannot stomach the photos of Amber Heard pashing Elon Musk in the elevator outside Depp’s Apartment.

There is no way back from that.

I think he wants his reputation back.

Otherwise he will devote his entire time to “playing” music in his band (Hollywood Vampires) along with Steve Perry and Alice Cooper (who should know better).

You think Russell Crowe can’t sing? Nothing on Johnny.