Jack Redden - wants trade out of Brisbane

We saw how vulnerable our inside mid stocks are this year.

Redden IIRC is capable of consistent 30+ possession games and also is a tackling machine. His leadership was often touted.

With Watson, Hocking, Myers being our main 3 inside mids IMO Redden would come in and be an upgrade on Howlett, NOB, Kav.

Not really sure why he has been pushed aside at Brisbane, but I think he’d be a good acquisition.

As if he won’t end up at Hawthorn for peanuts.

Good age bracket - if we want to challenge in a few years, we need some mids between 21-24 NOW coming through with Heppel, Myers and Zerret. No Watson, BJ and Hocking at that stage…

Bleeds redden black.

Yes rolo, I put it in this thread.

I have heard his preferred destination is a Adelaide. Apparently his girlfriend lives there.

Reckon he's over-rated - Has failed to improve his game in the last two years.

You do realise he has missed large chunks of both seasons due to injuries.

upgrade on myers, quicker and much much more durable.

I have helped his preferred destination is a Adelaide. Apparently his girlfriend lives there.

Get off the booze redbull. It’s 10:30am. Nobody can understand a word you say!

upgrade on myers, quicker and much much more durable.
Durable? last two years had injuires and had his best year form wise in 2011

Redden has played 17 games this year. How many has Myers played. Last year, REdden’s worst injury wise, he played 14. He has played 129 games in 7 seasons, in 4 of those he played all 22 games.

Myers by comparison has played 85 in 8 seasons, has never played a full 22 game season and has in fact played more than 14 games in a season only three time.

I think my comment was reasonable.

I have helped his preferred destination is a Adelaide. Apparently his girlfriend lives there.

He’s originally from SA.

Being reported West Coast is his preferred club of choice.

Get off the booze redbull. It’s 10:30am. Nobody can understand a word you say!

God damn auto correct!

He’s originally from SA.

Yep and apparently she never relocated.

But as we have seen in recent trade periods players ideal/preferred location can easily be sidetracked by $$$$$. Just ask Judas or Mitch Clark.

He’s originally from SA.

But as we have seen in recent trade periods players ideal/preferred location can easily be sidetracked by $$$$$. Just ask Judas or Mitch Clark.

WA

He’s originally from SA.

WA

Am I right in saying that both WA teams are in need of other types of players? They seem to have a lot of his type.

He’s originally from SA.

WA

Am I right in saying that both WA teams are in need of other types of players? They seem to have a lot of his type.

freo yes, WC would love an understudy for priddis

He’s originally from SA.

WA

WC stacked their mids and won a flag. Also may be a replacement for Selwood. They also have a couple of defenders back from injury next year.

Redden has played 17 games this year. How many has Myers played. Last year, REdden's worst injury wise, he played 14. He has played 129 games in 7 seasons, in 4 of those he played all 22 games.

Myers by comparison has played 85 in 8 seasons, has never played a full 22 game season and has in fact played more than 14 games in a season only three time.

I think my comment was reasonable.

I was about to pull those numbers until I saw this so yes with Cooney gone next year and Zaka and Stanton trade bait plus the suspect mids pushing for 22 selection. Get him here oh wait nobody comes to Essendon but they do.

He’s originally from SA.

Port midfield full and crows signed thomo for one year maybe a prospect for crows if danger goes.