Jack Redden - wants trade out of Brisbane

Reckon he's over-rated - Has failed to improve his game in the last two years.

Meanwhile Brissy have gone from strength to strength. Failing to improve in a team that is largely rubbish is not the greatest crime in the world, nor is it an adequate indication of what he can do. If he had managed to improve as the rest of the team went down the drain, would it impress more? Or would it mean other teams would become more interested. There is a good chance he will thrive in another setting, at a team with better prospects.

Redden has stagnated the last two years and its got nothing to do with Brisbane - Lets face it he’s a below average kick, slow as treacle, but is a good contested player and an excellent tackler.

You’d want Redden to be the fifth or sixth best midfielder in a team - That’s his level.

Reckon he's over-rated - Has failed to improve his game in the last two years.

You do realise he has missed large chunks of both seasons due to injuries.

Has averaged 16 games per year for the last two years so he 's had a fair crack at it. I rate Myers higher and we hardly need another slow midfielder.

No thanks we have Howlett

No thanks we have Howlett
Jeepers! I really hope that you aren't suggesting that Redden isn't an upgrade on Howlett.

We seriously lacked decent inside mids this year which is why we had to play an extra player at stoppages leading to one less in the fwd line

That one less in the fwd line absolutely killed us as their spare defender always had a field day

Getting redden sures up our inside mid rotation

Definately want!

List manager (T Wallis) rates redden as a mid 20’s to mid 30’s pick to get him where he wants to go.

Eagles second round might just be enough, if that’s where he wants to go.

I have heard his preferred destination is a Adelaide. Apparently his girlfriend lives there.
There's plenty of hot chicks in Melbourne............
List manager (T Wallis) rates redden as a mid 20's to mid 30's pick to get him where he wants to go.

Eagles second round might just be enough, if that’s where he wants to go.

Late second round would be a travesty for a player of his ability.

I’d give our second (a full 13-odd picks before West Coast’s) in a heartbeat.