Jack Watts

I have no idea what we'd do with him.

Same as Melbourne does. Abuse him from the stands.

He should be played as a midfielder

Would be a good fit for****carlton

All we need is a potato peeler and we wouldnā€™t run out of chips at our VFL games.

soft as ****

soft as ****

Murphy?

He should be played as a midfielder

No

soft as ****

Murphy?

Hell no
Not THAT soft

I'd prefer Sam Reid.

Sam Reid. Sam Reid.

Why are we looking at these guys when we have Hardy?

Some idiots will take him off Melbourneā€™s hands.

We should not be those idiots.

Some idiots will take him off Melbourne's hands.

We should not be those idiots.

This. Is soft as butter

Screw Jack Watts.

Naomi Watts is who we should be targeting.

Screw Jack Watts.

Naomi Watts is who we should be targeting.

Iā€™d rather target Jack and screw Naomi, but thatā€™s just meā€¦

Donā€™t see how he suits any of our needsā€¦bloke appears disinterested as a footballer

He has the ingredients to be a quality player. Tall, has skill, reasonably nimble for his height. I just think he lacks the absolute competitive desire, and also I think developing in that environment at a basket case club canā€™t have helped. He is best getting out of the Dees and starting afresh. It just whether he is permanently damaged goods. That said, if Roos canā€™t turn him around, who can/could?

We are finally back in the draft with a full complement of picks. If we give away any of said picks for Jack Watts then i will agree with any Asada assertion that the coaching or recruiting departments are using hallucinogenics.

1 Like

Skeeta?

Best idea yet.

Remember that time WHEN he got 3 Brownlow votes against us?

Loves the Red & Black. Was silently saying ā€œpick me up, this is how Iā€™d play in that jumper.ā€

I suspect this is what is going on every time we play lacklustre sides & they play out of thier arsses & win. Theyā€™re taking the one chance in the year to audition ā€¦ They all want to be Bombers.

Iā€™ve noticed itā€™s gotten worse since weā€™ve gotten spongey floors & now they know Jimmyā€™s back in the saddle & solidā€¦ hell, weā€™ll need to bring it on the w/end against Brisbane.

Not AFL standard - Itā€™s taken people 7 years to work this out.