Jack Watts

I have no idea what we'd do with him.

All we need is a potato peeler and we wouldn’t run out of chips at our VFL games.

lol … Spud peeling spuds …

Yes to Jack Watts…

Someone will pay overs for him in terms of a trade. I’m not sure who we could trade that would make any sense - Pears? Kavanagh?

We couldnt trade anyone that would make any sense because having him on the list doesnt make any sense.

We can trade Hardingham! Wait…

No.

He has the ingredients to be a quality player. Tall, has skill, reasonably nimble for his height. I just think he lacks the absolute competitive desire, and also I think developing in that environment at a basket case club can't have helped. He is best getting out of the Dees and starting afresh. It just whether he is permanently damaged goods. That said, if Roos can't turn him around, who can/could?
Bit like Blease. Oh and Sylvia. Oh and Gysberts. Oh and Moloney. And Cale Morton. And Ricky Petterd.

It’s just the environment.

1 Like

No the most laziest footballer going around.

No the most laziest footballer going around.

also the most afraid of being crunched, let Richmond have him.

We should take him.

Why not? He can play footy and would look much better in a Bomber jumper

I’d be willing to use a last pick on him

I'd be willing to use a last pick on him

You on the chuff chuff again?

Given up mate.

But I seriously would spend a last pick on him. It’s a speculative pick that late, and he has a bit of talent. A dice roll that costs f all.

Given up mate.

But I seriously would spend a last pick on him. It’s a speculative pick that late, and he has a bit of talent. A dice roll that costs f all.

He has oodles of talent but absolutely no desire. He plays like he hates the sport

He should seriously just bulk up and get massive so he is physically superior to his opponents so he’s not so scared about being hurt.

What’s Weapon doing these days?

He will never be a Hurley but he can certainly get massive and then try to change his style to being a physical player.

Should totes get in contact with Dank

Given up mate.

He has oodles of talent but absolutely no desire. He plays like he hates the sport

And that’s why I’d gamble a late pick. If you could get his head right, the payoff could be huge. And if not, you’ve lost f all.

Sleeps with the light on.

Sleeps with the light on.

In his mum and dads room.

Can he play half back flank? If so, definitely a target fir Essendon.

of the rookie draft.

I hope to god he ends up at Richmond.

Would be so good.