Jack Watts

Yep, and no matter how dumb Watts or any other footballer might seem, Kochie is always there to try to outdo them with idiotic ranting

2 Likes

seriously Kochie is a fcking piece of sht. what kind of dog pr*ck throws one of his own players under the bus like this. you tell the public that he has been spoken to and leave it at that. Port are turning back into a tarp covered basket case…

12 Likes

Absolute disgrace it is getting air time. The fact he had to apologise is laughable. What exactly did he do wrong?

A footballer or anyone should be able to go on holiday and have fun (provided it is legal) and not be judged. We live in strange world when something like this receives this much attention.

These muppets in the media, it is all about click bait and getting attention to remain relevant.

10 Likes

David Koch has been our of touch with reality for a long time, if indeed he ever was. He’s a finance journalist who has never shown any ability to connect with anything on a normal human level, and for no apparent reason has become a national celebrity.

1 Like

Anyone remember that movie coneheads

4 Likes

Man, if young bucks didn’t care about going to Oktoberfest before, they’ll sure as hell want a piece of that action now, what a way to drown.

1 Like

The only reason it’s an issue is because people thought it was actual cocaine. The initial reaction was fair enough.

And then everyone said, ‘oh, right. Sorry.’

1 Like

I’m not sure anyone really cares anymore

Except the President of the club?

I can’t disagree with him that it’s the height of stupidity to do something like that in a public place if you are an AFL footballer with a history of cocaine use.

Whether or not he needed to make those comments, meh koch is a wanker

1 Like

Optics

It appears like he is snorting coke (even though it’s not)

It would be classed as degrading to women (even though she’s clearly consented)

Go for his life behind closed doors (and he does) but as a footy player & representative of his club & the AFL he can’t be doing that in public.

2 Likes

Since when has snorting cocaine off a beer wenches funbags been illegal?

2 Likes

Why? I mean really, … what does someone get out of doing that?

Pretending you’re some idiot amoral rapper or what??, … getting close to a breast?

Fkn loser behavior if you ask me. I really don’t get it.

4 Likes

That post is like Yaco with tourettes.

7 Likes

I’ll take cashed up men in their twenties for $400, Alex.

4 Likes

Eh?

1 Like

Lol.
Sorry, different Alex.

1 Like

That’ll put you in jeopardy there.

1 Like

It amazes me what shocks people in today’s society where pretty much anything goes.

Hell of a lot worse things going on but yeah this makes the headlines.

2 Likes