Jack Watts

Paul Roos saying he may not be at Melbourne next year. http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl/jack-watts-given-no-guarantees-about-his-future-at-melbourne/story-fndv8pdq-1227527256968
Our round 8 pick should get it done

NO ■■■■■■■ Way!

Unless it’s for a 8th rounder.

I haven’t read the first post yet.

NO.

Isn’t there a jack watts thread every year?

The answer is always… NO

Give the guy a chance. I think he needs a different environment. Not saying us but it maybe the best for both Melbourne and him to move on.

Fark he’s a spud but you would have to give him a chance at a decent club before you write him off for good.
If Melksham is going that way he could be a decent pick up, can’t believe I just said that.

No
As much as id love to turn Him around into a gun forward like schulz.
I cant see it happening.

Could be goddard type player needs to be in good team to play well

He’s the third tall/follower/defensive/forward we’ve been looking for.

Please check yourself into the nuthouse if you want him to come to Essendon.

He's the third tall/follower/defensive/forward we've been looking for.

Aka goddard brendon

He’s the pea heart/soft as butter/lack of any determination/no concrete position player we’ve been looking for.

Every side needs one of those.

I still think there is a decent footballer inside of him, wont be a star but can play a role. Needs to get out of Melbourne, Smack is the perfect example of a footballer needing new surroundings. At the Crows he was a pea heart languishing in their two’s not getting a kick, Watts is similar IMO, just going through the motions at the Demons.
Straight swap for Melksham

He’s not just soft by AFL standards, he’s soft by beauty therapy standards.

I still think there is a decent footballer inside of him, wont be a star but can play a role. Needs to get out of Melbourne, Smack is the perfect example of a footballer needing new surroundings. At the Crows he was a pea heart languishing in their two's not getting a kick, Watts is similar IMO, just going through the motions at the Demons. Straight swap for Melksham

Except more talent than smack

Only reason he wasn’t spat out of the AFL system within 2-3 years is because Melbourne used pick 1 on him.

I think he would be a decent to good player in a better structure. He’s had a 34 disposal game, kicked 4 goals in a game, taken 11 marks. You cannot do any of that without talent. I don’t think we’re in the position to take on a project like him or to get the best of him but IF he ends up in the right club with a coach who can motivate him then he has recycled treasure written all over him. That’s assuming of course Melbourne don’t think he’s worth a big trade value.

Melk for Watts. If they offer a second rounder, I’d take that any day though.

He’s another Tambling. He’s been destroyed by the weight of expectation in a ■■■■ culture. May be salvageable, but not by Essendon.