Jack Watts

He's not just soft by AFL standards, he's soft by beauty therapy standards.

I was trying to think of a descriptive way of saying Watts is soft but nothing will beat the above. Well played

Oh and HELL NO to jack watts

Tie his leg to Harley Bennell and force them to live together as the regular odd couple. It could be beneficial for both of them.

Sam Reid

Tie his leg to Harley Bennell and force them to live together as the regular odd couple. It could be beneficial for both of them.
Watts loves a froth or two so would be a good old party house

The reality is that the reason he comes up every year is that he is simply not good enough. Melbourne want a good offer and don’t get one for the first reason - he’s not good enough. It’s why he’s still at Melbourne and will probably remain there.

He’s he perfect example of why Disco et al tick off the “good person” box, especially with high picks.
Plenty of talent, doesn’t seem interested at all in being more than he is now.

He will go to Hawthorn or Geelong and be part of their next three flags.

I would take him in a flash for Melksham

Has talent, and think he might become a very good player. He is soft, which is regrettable, but fact is you don’t need every player to be a hard at it, in and under type. His role is the clever distributor, which he does very well when he’s on. Has a good football brain, and good skills. Reckon he would flourish in a good team. Too much has been expected and asked of him at Melbourne. Put him in a brown and gold jumper and set him a defined role and I think he would be very good.

Stay tuned for more "Watts Up, Bennell?" after this ad break. Da-da-da-da-da-daaaaa-da-d-daaaaa-da-d-daaaaa-daaaaaaa...

For some reason I don’t feel as instantly dismissive of this idea as I usually do.

If he went from the “still could be our saviour” role he has to Melbourne to “half back pleb” role for us, it miiiiiight give him a bit of a rocket up the anoos. That being said, we’ve spun up a few reds on FA pickups so we’re probably due for a black.

He’s the pea heart/soft as butter/lack of any determination/no concrete position player we’ve been looking for.

So a perfect like for like replacement for Carlisle at half the price!

Stay tuned for more "Watts Up, Bennell?" after this ad break. Da-da-da-da-da-daaaaa-da-d-daaaaa-da-d-daaaaa-daaaaaaa...
Now have that song stuck in my head.

Best
day
ever!

I’d use a so late it’s almost useless speculative pick on him.

If he was not a previous number 1 pick people would not even be talking about him. He is what he is and that’s not much l.

I would put him on the rookie list.

Would be a massive upgrade on Ambrose but in saying that I hope Laverde takes that role permanently next year.

Wonder how he’d go as a key back.

Wonder how he'd go as a key back.
I reckon ok

Habib, pls.

Habib, pls.