Jackets Dodoro

Point is though we went to him, didn’t bring him to us

That’s why you’re the better lawyer. Clear rebuttal and no unclear statement

2 Likes

I don’t know Ivan but I assure you he’s definitely a much much better lawyer than me.

He’s had everyone fooled for years thinking his name is ivan.

I also know his name is not Ivan. He’s a cheeky one.

I’m starting to suspect your first name isn’t Barnz.

Ivan is guy incognito

2 Likes

THIS.

Seriously, for all the grumblings Dodoro has received through the years, the bloke has taken his game up to elite levels of getting deals done.

If this all results in a flag, he will join the pantheon of Essendon legends.

9 Likes

Must be why Devon likes him I reckon. Devon got that cocky carnt about him too.

Translates beautifully on a footy field.

17 Likes

He finally got a midfeild jet, well I’ll be.

Reckon instead of giving new recruits by trade a jumper in the initial video, they should just have some footage of Dodoro giving them a jacket from his back.

5 Likes

1 Like

did you know that 6 of our players in the leadership group met up with Shiels and sold him our great potential

well done players!!!

3 Likes

If he gets all players mentioned;

Priceless.

In dodoro we trust.

Ditto

Well done to him and all others involved.
I thought Shiel would find his way to the Hawks.
Half the work is done, now just need to get a deal done.

With Shiel, next year is a no excuses year. There should be no reason (aside from a crazy load of injuries) why we don’t make finals and no reason why we shouldn’t trouble the best teams in the league.

I still think we still in someway helped Carlton…
I mean now we landed DS they now can focus on that hack Mcgoven!!! :grinning:

Its one of the biggest turnarounds in sporting history. We barely did a decent trade for 15 years & then suddenly the last 2 years its nothing but net! I don’t know if there’s been a fundamental change in our philosophy towards trading or a new approach to how we entice players (maybe it is the spongy floors) but the biggest positive to come out of the saga years is that our drafting & trading has been so obviously improved. Again I am more than happy to give credit when its due as readily as I metered out criticism when I believed it was justified.

12 Likes