Jackie and Tiffany - NEW COMIC ISSUE 2

got my copy - brilliant stuff!! thanks heaps :smiley:

mine arrived have read once will read in depyh on the weekend bomber3232 thought it was some sort of girlie magazine lots of explanations offered,,, none believed

Wait. What, it’s not a Girlie mag? Anyone know how to cancel a subscription?

Got it last week, but haven’t had time to sit down and enjoy the read. Awesome work again JM, two comics based on the EFC and going strong. How many AFL clubs have this sort of fan created fiction?

Another addition to the EFC memorabilia box.

mine arrived have read once will read in depyh on the weekend
bomber3232 thought it was some sort of girlie magazine
lots of explanations offered, none believed

Tiff in the air hostess outfit looks like Candy. Or is it just me?

Good to see the new edition, Jackie!

Finally some good news.

Excellent!!!

Lol @ doc Reid.

And who is Fritzi? Haven’t heard of her before

And I need to know who’s wearing the tracksuit and boots on the bus! Woosha? Danger? Jaeger?

Brilliant!

Lol @ doc Reid.

And who is Fritzi? Haven’t heard of her before /blockquote>

Fritzi Blitz was in the first issue and the central character in the story of Whom Weekly. Think of her and Tiffany as a bit like Betty and Veronica in the Archie comics.

Fan-■■■■■■-tastic.

Lol @ doc Reid.

And who is Fritzi? Haven’t heard of her before /blockquote>

Fritzi Blitz was in the first issue and the central character in the story of Whom Weekly. Think of her and Tiffany as a bit like Betty and Veronica in the Archie comics.

Then who plays Jughead?

Lol @ doc Reid.

Think of her and Tiffany as a bit like Betty and Veronica in the Archie comics.

Then who plays Jughead?

There’s a vacancy if you’re interested.

Cheers mate got mine today, ■■■■■■ glorious!

LOL, I remember the “Look it’s a goal!” punchline.

But I have zero memory of the Werribee match, despite being assured I was there…

LOL, I remember the “Look it’s a goal!” punchline.

But I have zero memory of the Werribee match, despite being assured I was there…

Behind the goals at the Geelong end.

Got mine yesterday, great stuff, thanks mate. 2 now on my shelf.

Hey Jackie - got my copy last week in the mail but thought I’d wait till I’d read it before posting.

Great stuff (once again) … loved it, and so did Humbertiño. The misfortune that befalls Tiff when she attempts the Scotty Lucas left-footer seemed a little unusual but I think that’s called “advancing the narrative”. I pray for something similar to happen to Jake Carlisle in his first game for the Saints against us at Etihad.

Congrats to the guy who did the illustrations as well - brilliant.