Jake Lever

While I agree that they do that, they can’t complain when a player is offered twice the amount to what they were offering and decides to leave. You want to be strict that’s fine but you have no right to carry on like idiots when one of them decides they want to get more money, like the player they are bringing in.

1 Like

Oh I agree
Love the irony in Tex sooking when it was him personally trying to get Gibbs to break a contract that had 3 years remaining last year

1 Like

Tell the truth now, noodles.

The truth is I own a newsagent in Rosanna that I purchased from Glenn Campbell.

4 Likes

Do you have a kitten?

And a little bit of water?

1 Like

2/3 of each. It’s what came across my desk.

3 Likes

TR reporting Lever deal maybe done today

Pick 10, a future 1st round selection and a future 4th round selection is being reported.
Well done Adelaide!

That’s a heavy investment.

Overs for mine.

2 Likes

Oh , so it turns out he WAS “worth” two 1st round picks? Shocked.*

*Not shocked.

Melbourne way overpaying IMO. Dangerfield went to Geelong for less.

2 Likes

You pay overs if you think this person is one of the missing parts to winning a GF.

True. But I don’t think Melbourne are a 3rd tall defender away from winning the flag. But good luck to Lever, pressure will well and truly be on him.

Hearing the Crows might have a real hard crack at Lachie Neale rather than Gibbs

1 Like

Don’t leave our club!!!

But please break your contracts…

Adelaide just ■■■■■■■ fleeced Melbourne.

5 Likes

Lol Goodwin ya wan ka

Jeremy McGovern also being discussed been rumoured

They are going to have one heck of an arsenal of picks after the Lever and Cameron trades it seems

There is no way Lever is worth 2 first round picks. Adelaide have stage managed this well - make big statements upfront that you need 2 x first rounders, and suddenly a clueless media start parroting that 2 x first rounders is fair.

1 Like

In hindsight going public(Tex) about losing Lever has also meant that they could stand there ground.