Jake Melksham

Melk is about the only player on our team that will go for audacious passes regularly.

Will go for doesn't equal successfully complete.

Yeah, he should just stop trying to do anything attacking with the ball unless he farks up... that'll make him just like all the other fantastic attacking mids we got currently

I agree that he has changed roles this year so it is difficult to compare his stats to 2013.

Time to stand up!

Melksham needs 6 to 8 games to find form, always has, will hit his stride again soon. Is epic when on.

Melksham needs 6 to 8 games to find form, always has, will hit his stride again soon. Is epic when on.

Needs to stand up now and be a leader not a passenger.

Will the real jake melksham please stand up. We need him now more than ever to cover jobe

DE’RE IT GO BRING IT HERE BABY

Melk is about the only player on our team that will go for audacious passes regularly.

Will go for doesn't equal successfully complete.

Yeah, he should just stop trying to do anything attacking with the ball unless he farks up... that'll make him just like all the other fantastic attacking mids we got currently

Not saying he is rubbish, but by your logic turning the ball over consistently is OK (which is rubbish).

If he needs to be the guy, then he is a ■■■■ footballer. Every player has a role, he needs to play his. I don't buy that at all.

He has been a defensive mid and has done ok, but he is barely contributing offensively. Needs a rocket and needs to lift. I hope he does.

1/2 a season a player does not make.

with thanks to barnz & the best bomber gif thread

AdolescentGlossyCommabutterfly.gif

melk needs to watch this tape during the week, was immense that night in the middle without jobe - 29 touches 7 tackles 8 clearances 1 goal and 3 brownlow votes

should also be said that i think in general he has played his best footy when given responsibility as a full time mid. certainly this year his best game was anzac day when he filled in for hocking.

Injury season but has enough match fitness too go next level as he is an experienced/mature enough player to go next level that we know he can.

Jake Melksham... the new Zaharakis (who was the new Stanton)

Wakey wakey Jakey, hands off snakey! We need you!

I always liked Stanton

Zaharakis needed a kick up the ■■■■ and now hes flying, Similar thing needs to happen to Melksham.

Wakey wakey Jakey, hands off snakey! We need you!

EGG N BACEY

Who was the new Ben Haynes.

Who was the new Lucas, who was the new Wallis, who was...

Who was the new Lucas, who was the new Wallis, who was...

David Calthorpe.

should also be said that i think in general he has played his best footy when given responsibility as a full time mid. certainly this year his best game was anzac day when he filled in for hocking.

Tis not surprising to some, that when you play a midfielder in his preferred role, esp when playing as an inside mid, they play well.

But certain people will miss that (not you) that if he starts playing to the end of last years standard, it'll be because he has been put in his best position, due to injury to Watson, and not because he just hasn't given it a go until now.