Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

One thing you guys havent seem to have taken in to account…why the faaarrk would a player elect to work under Chris Scott…

Or Brad Scott.

So, no one has any idea and we’re vacillating between celebration and despair?

2 Likes

pretty much spot on

Brasha been confident for a little while now

6 Likes

Have Hawthorn ruled themselves out? They seem to be the masters of seeing a bargain and taking the risks? Eg omeara, Burton, Garlett

They were never in the running just like every other club it’s been Geelong and Essendon this whole time.

Reckon he will be at the Bombers next year…our facilities would have to be better than Geelongs and we can offer more coin.

Can’t believe you omitted Vickery. Come on!

2 Likes

Also he’ll have to travel 40 minutes to an hour every week to see his kids if he goes to Geelong.

From the AFL website

What you also need to know

• Rival clubs believe Essendon has firmed as Jake Stringer’s likely new home next season. The contracted Bulldog has met with the Bombers and Geelong, while his manager, Paul Connors, insists talks with those clubs have not stalled following explosive reports about Stringer’s private life.

1 Like

Maybe he isn’t 100% committ to EFC

Maybe we should focus out attention elsewhere?

Personally I’d like to hear more on the Stringer deal from Nino - been uncomfortably quiet the last minute or two…

26 Likes

So is the whole fkn thread. Gotten beyond ridiculous.

I have no breaking news to report.

However, today I got a Package in the mail… so… there’s that.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Interesting discussion surrounding Jake stringer to the bombers, not sure :thinking: if Essendon can get him back to 2015 form and do we really want to affect josh beguley development cause he can devolvpe* into a jack darling mould player. Plus pick 11 would be sacrificed in which we could get charlie Constable to replace Watson which should be our main priority if we are to excel from this seasons success

1 Like

Has he been sitting right?

1 Like

Was it meant to arrive friday?

Top post