Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

I want the 3S locked in today.
Is that asking to much?

1 Like

Yes

Open the paper tray on your printer and read every word on the 3rd page from the top.

I’ve managed to print out all the useful trade news there, by the power of magic.

1 Like

Why?

Mid 2nd round @ 26 is fair for Saad. They already agreed to 11 for Saad & 22 which rated him on points as pick 37, albeit with greater value holding the first rounder.

And GWS don’t have a choice on Smith, it’s accept 28 or into PSD for nothing to Blues which they won’t let happen.

Given we do have a good relationship with GWS we might give them something else as extra late pick wise but don’t really have to.

20 Likes

#tomtradeweek

1 Like

#intomwetruste

#itstomtime

Tom is the anti McClure.

#tomantimclure

#doitright

2 Likes

#farkCarlton

4 Likes

dogs already spent 11 on schache

Yea, I think thats why they want pick 11 so bad, and why they want to keep pick 26. Look if thats their end game, tell us. Maybe we can help them get their man so everyone’s happy. No need to act like tools like they have.

So reports either
Pick 11 & 47 for Stringer & 27
OR
Pick 11, 29 and 2018 2nd round for Stringer & 2018 1st round

Anyone know if there’s any truth to these? It’d be great to get Stringer done this week.

2 Likes

Nope. We used 11 for Smith.

I’ll be upset if we don’t get Stringer

1 Like

I don’t see how we get stringer without 11

2 Likes

2018 first

You believe the Doggies will actually take Stringer back? If you don’t believe that, all we need to do is be close to pick 20 which is the next best alternative for the Doggies, but not Jake’s preference.

Worried about the Cats