Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

Should’ve taken 11 while it was on offer, morons.

35 Likes

24 & 29 to Richmond for 17
17 for Stringer?

19 Likes

second rd 17 and 18 would get deal done. 2 18 2nd rounders, so many options now

Round 2 this year + round 2 next year for Stringer
Other round 2 pick this year for Saad

The Smith deal is fantastic for us and will actually make dealing for Saad and Stringer easier - we’ve now got 2 round 2 picks this year and next.

1 Like

kiss my bottom, bulldogs.

1 Like

Essendon would not have traded pick 11 if they thought that the Stringer deal could not be done.

I’m really confident that Essendon will get Stringer now. Trading for Smith and Saad is a better strategy rather than allowing WB to dictate the terms of the two other trades. Either way though, WB/Peter Gordon only have themselves to blame.

16 Likes

Cooney is suggesting that 24 & 28.

Is likely to be traded to Richmond.

Why indeed ? seeing it’s one of several combinations that bears of little brain have been suggesting repeatedly in this thread. Ad nauseum. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

17 for Stringer

I agree.

Pick 24 and Pick 28 for Stringer, next years second rounder for Saad.

The bulldogs should’ve tried harder if they wanted pick 11. Its Thursday. They need to understand, they booted Stringer. Stringer needs to come out and say he will not be returning to WB. all done.

1 Like

Sounds reasonable. That would get WB Schache.

I suspect that Essendon has spoken to Brisbane and they would be prepared to accept pick 17.

Could work both ways.

They could have realised Bulldogs wont play nice and wouldn’t trade fairly with us , and have so.y called their bluff re wanting to keep him.

The only way now I see us getting stringer is offering up next year’s first rounder , which is hazard they wouldn’t do.

But yeah , it could be either or still

The points are too far off surely?

What about 24 and GWS future second to Sydney for pick 14? Even then its in Sydney’s favor by at least 126 points. They could trade future second for Watts and still have a pick this year inside the top 25.

Pick 14 for Stringer.

F*** the Doggies. Let them keep Stringer. He’s more trouble than he’s worth, anyway. And he’s THEIR problem. Pick 11 is ours, so we could have just used it to get Schache ourselves and doubly f*** the Doggies, Gordon & co… We’re too nice to those sewer rats.

Looks like the plan brother…17 for Stringer and 24 for Saad…hold on to your seats.

Now the Lever deal is done the Francis scenario can start taking place

1 Like

INSTABAN!

Will be done so we can get pick 17 then use that to get Stringer…the Bulldogs can go and get stuffed the dickheads.

Make that deal even if we don’t end up with Stringer for it. Go to the draft with a top 20 pick and get Saad with our original second rounder.

1 Like

This is what i rekon we will do.
Next year 2nd rounder for saad
Pick 24 + 28 for brisbane compo pick 17. Pick 17 for stringer and maybe something else? They want 17 for scache i think.
Dunno but in disco we trust

1 Like