Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

fixed.

7 Likes

I can see Jake being asked to do this as the reason why the trade hasn’t happened yet.

6 Likes

Bulldogs will go down in history if they turn Pick 11 into Pick 24.

12 Likes

With respect, that is rewriting history a little !!.

Remember the time that they were offered 11 and then said no so GWS took it.

9 Likes

Hopefully Connors and the Players Association have been working away on a possibility that Stringer can walk out on the club and become a delisted free agent, if a trade doesn’t get done.

1 Like

We offered the Dogs 24 & 29 and they are shopping them around before getting them or saying yes. If they wait too long we will get rid of one of them and they will be in poo land again. Idiots should just take the deal then work out what they can do with them so they don’t miss out.

6 Likes

Purple flog just said - Re: Stringer “I’d be staggered if it didn’t get done, it’s just a matter of logistics now.”

3 Likes

I’d say withy he shopping of the two picks they are doing they have agreed in principal.

Wow there are some panic merchants in here.

Here are Bulldogs options:

a) Try to find a third party to turn our 2 second round picks into something better
b) Take 24 and 29 and keep them
c) Do nothing and have a $500k player who now hates the coach, has checked out already and has ex mates playing who probably hate him destroy another 12 months on their list

Clearly they are desperate for option A

They are lucky we are not difficult to deal with or they would just be offered 24 by itself

They have zero leverage and everyone knows it even the useless journo’s trying to generate clicks while they can know it

SSS was done the minute pick 11 was in demand

Getting 2 sending rounders and Smith for 11 and a third rounder was daylight robbery but goes to show it’s simply a game of supply and demand not perceived worth and value

7 Likes

Port and Essendon owning trade period.

No not correct.
Essendon owns it

3 Likes

Watts nominates Port.

1 Like

I put that in TR thread, doesn’t have anything to do with Stringer.

1 Like

Won’t somebody think of his children!

Why on earth would anyone in the world ever want to play under that idiot Koch?

14 Likes

Better than being coached by a Scott brother?

5 Likes

Surprised he picked Port you think going to Geelong and being out of the spotlight would have suited him.

I suspect Geelongs salary cap is bursting.

1 Like

talk about being stuck between a moron and morons