Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

The Dogs could still go for the Cats pick 20 and package their own no 9 for that early entry into this years draft. Looks like they’ve got their eye on a player and desperate to land him

Ah, that old saying…

3 Likes

Cats will not be giving up pick 20 in this draft.

1 Like

They were hoping to get an end of first round pick for Motlop but didn’t happen and as IceTemple said they are taking 20 to the draft.

Pick 24 + 29 (or one of those + a second rounder next year) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pick 20

1 Like

Well technically Port haven’t done a trade yet

But I get your point Rocky and Motlop as FA are good gets for no picks just cash

Stringer deal will get done. Just working on the specifics I’m told. Probably a couple of options to work through I’d suggest. Relax & enjoy the weekend!

84 Likes

Waiting for Saad. Hoped to see it today

1 Like

Legend. Thanks for your contributions.

11 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks!!

Thanks. I hope we keep our 2018 first?

1 Like

Can’t we get Stringer to commit some minor crimes during the weekend to drop his value even lower?

5 Likes

Well he’s going to USA tomorrow apparently and Dusty and Swan are already there. if they meet up in vegas all bets are off.

11 Likes

Let’s hope the crimes are minor.

1 Like

l think we will be able to. Reports are that the Dogs have their eye on someone they want this year, and are v keen to get a top 5 pick,m to secure that player, a midfielder.

Almost want to see us trade 24 for Saad and push the Dogs further back. Almost.

The HScum would need a new editor if they actually had one.

19 Likes

Barrett?

I’m sure I’ve seen him tick, … or at least twitch…

lol Bullddogs

22 Likes

Is this a test to see how many likes a post can handle?

17 Likes