Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

Only 24 this year. Downward trend

Closing in on 10k

What did you say?

Just like I predicted; they’re gonna try and make a complicated trade which makes zero sense, but hard enough to critique for the standard football follower and dip-sht football commentator… to try and save themselves from looking like fcking idiots.

3 Likes

It doesn’t. Perhaps they’re trying to spin it to fans … hey look we got 13 for Stringer… but they already have 9… and they knocked back 11… someone’s not thinking.

1 Like

It will blow up…

I read it as future picks being key to deal. Still hard to fathom what they can come up with. Does West Coast give Dogs future 1st rounder for Dogs future 2nd rounder swap?

2 Likes

Yeah, first time I read it, I thought is said ‘later picks’ but future picks makes much more sense. Probably a swap of 1st and 2nd or 3rd round 2018 picks.

Every deal I’ve read so far only involves us giving them 25 & 30 and the rest of the deals are secondary. So do the ■■■■■■■ deal so we can all get on with our lives.

3 Likes

Bingo
They only will use 2 picks this year and it’s a good trade for them especially if it gets them back into the first round next year

3 Likes

So what I think what you are saying is…

8 Likes

Don’t disagree with any of that. I was simply comparing the regard that Melbourne fans have of Watts to that of Hurley. Hurley is a miles better player than Watts, that is obvious to anyone that watches football, but IMO both players are held in high regard by their respective clubs.

Unless the future pick is their first and secon and third, I don’t know how they could contemplate it

This can’t be right surely?

Why would they reject pick 11 for Stringer and a second round pick if they only wanted to use two live picks?

3 Likes

Peter Gordon should stick to stuffing his fat face at the DOG POUND cafe at the whitten oval instead of dabbling in list management, what a sh-t show

4 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOL

25 Likes

Hope west coast are just playing the doggies. Tells them to get our picks before doing the swap then bang once stringer is at essendon, west coast turn and say LOL jks you clowns

Surely woosha still has contacts…

9 Likes
27 Likes

47 signatures. Good effort to get their entire supporter base to sign!

36 Likes

If the dogs were only going to ever use 2 draft picks why did they knock back 11 in exchange for stringer and a pick?

Stay firm the dogs will Ave and if they don’t meh. We might draft a young kid who develops into a gun at pick 30…you never know

1 Like