James Hird — January 2017 onwards

Just had a look, he’s jammed all of it. Quite 9 entirely. So yeah any show he might be doing with Hird would be up for grabs.

2 Likes

So it won’t happen unless 9 support it, which they won’t because they already have Classified

I’m a celebrity is on Ten.

Aren’t there supposed celebs from other networks on there?

No idea.

Agreed. There is stuff all on TV or radio that actually analyses games in lay man terms. Everything is either blokes like Campbell Brown and Brayshaw carrying on, off-field and MRP news lathered with hyperbole or analysis that goes about as deep as made up fantasy scores.

I reckon the best one I recent times was actually the Sunday morning SEN show with Mark Fine, Robert shaw and sometimes Scotty Lucas or Cooney.

2 Likes

They battle to ge Crawf & Hirdy in the same studio for the podcast due to other committments, doubt TV execs will want part time hosts.

1 Like

If crawf has ditched 9 then he would have a lot less other commitments for now

1 Like

Go the full monty - add Dunstall & Lloyd. Two more arch enemies.
I actually like Dunstall and think he is one of the better commentators of footy. With that group, you could knock fucktard’s show off the map.

5 Likes

Dunstall and even Brereton are tolerable, at least when they are compared to Roo-sey and Healy.

They could go the whole hog and make it a Line in the Sand show with Crawf and Hird with Lloyd, Brereton, Sheedy and Cambell Brown (who isn’t all that bad on the VFL coverage)

Time for croc media to step in.

Fark! No, no and no! ■■■■ dunstall and brereton… If that happened I wouldn’t watch even if James was part of it… geez next someone will suggest mcguire should be included as well!

3 Likes

Ahm…no, i will not be listening to dermie the carnt.

3 Likes

Deserves more than just a like. Quoted so can be read again!

5 Likes

Crawford has a media production company and has produced some racing videos with Horowitz. Horowitz had a big falling out with McGuire and I think McGuire sacked him from his production job with the Footy Show. Hird might also have reservations about Eddie and a few others ( such as Hutchy and Darcy)

1 Like

I think the podcast is the perfect outlet for him,

He isn’t restricted by anyone by what he can say or do.

Also doesn’t have nuffies complaining about the show like there is for The Footy Show, 7 Coverage, Fox Coverage. If you want to listen to the podcast you go out of your way to listen to it.

Also any news on when the podcast is coming back?

1 Like

Serious question. With the calls for him to be back in the game. Would he ever be a chance to coach us again? Can’t be much worse than what was served up yesterday.

2 Likes

Most Essendon supporters would love it but little chance.

We have moved on…

Sort of…

Someone posted in here (I don’t remember who it was, but it was someone who does get good oil from time to time, or I would have ignored it) that Hird is unlikely to be back at the club in any sort of official/coaching role while Xavier Campbell is in charge. Dunno whether this is his decision, or Campbell’s.

1 Like

One could only hope