James Hird — January 2017 onwards

Couldn’t be any worse than our current no clue overpaid Muppets.

To be fair Humble if that’s the case I’d drop X like a led balloon if it meant getting the great man back.

22 Likes

What’s happening with the Crawf and Hird podcast?

Horowitz does not seem too confident about getting the three of them together soon.

JH hates hawthorn.

1 Like

YEP, AND HE CAN TAKE HIS FARKING RETRACTED APOLOGIES WITH HIM. oops sorry for caps lock but not retracting that.

10 Likes

Red Sash Tweeted this morning:

The Red Sash ‏ @ The_Red_Sash 2h2 hours ago

More

Hirdy on MMM tomorrow morning. 👍🏻

Might be a good week to do the Shane Crawford tackle challenge.

1 Like

Hird future EFC CEO CONFIRMED

3 Likes

Hmmm…your commas are in uppercase, eh?

ANNOUNCE HIRD

8 Likes

When Xavier moves on to AFL House maybe just maybe who knows???

1 Like

I hear the ad on MMM this morning.

It’s presented as Hird “coming back to the fold”.

Basically Hird will be on from 8am tomorrow where no doubt Edddie and Darcy (and Wil Anderson) will make drug jokes and then take the ■■■■ out of how we played against GWS and then use it as an excuse to put pressure on Woosha and the club.

1 Like

Anderson probably, doubt Ed and darce will they have always been hirdy supporters(in a personal sense)Fingers crossed they don’t waste the interview on that dribble anyways

Maybe. I’m sure they will probably be best buddies while he’s on but will also probably want to ask some saga questions to get something controversial.

As we know the media is pretty contrived so maybe they are ready to welcome him back and will try and get some of his insight into the current game, the bombers and whether he reckons he’ll coach again.

If having him on gets favourable responses then he could easily find himself back in some prime time media role before too long.

I HEARD JAMES SAY on a t.v. interview, my wife and family would not be very happy if I were to accept a coaching position any time soon, or words to that effect. So, I think the Hird family have done enough for this club in their lifetime.

1 Like

Is this for real?

Maguire who had ‘Sarah’ on his radio program and Luke ‘Say that again’ Darcy?

I see it a bit differently.

Anyway, I miss his podcast.

14 Likes

Surprised Hird is going on a show with Darcy after the Weapon interview - unless it’s to show him up with his acumen in football analysis.

6 Likes

Don’t fall into the rubbish They spew for ratings mate

1 Like

He’s a smart enough man not to go on the show and be ambushed

1 Like