James Hird — January 2017 onwards

??
Nah haven’t heard a thing

No need to share.

1 Like

Obviously I am not on the wrong version of SM because I too have heard nothing.

• and I have no desire to find out

Whatever it is, don’t post it here on Blitz.

3 Likes

There is actually a newspaper article (HScum) about it, but doesn’t name the club or people involved. At this stage people are guessing who it is.

Let’s not propagate bullshit BigFooty rumours.

In terms of credibility, that site sits right next to Ricky Nixon and Tony Sheehan.

3 Likes

If you’ve ignored Tom Browne and Damian Barrett here, you must hold the other two in extremely low regard.

Plea to all Blitzers, do not post any rumours here. The Hird family have suffered enough.

11 Likes

The person involved isn’t Hirdys boy.

4 Likes

That is good to know… Is it an Essendon legends son? I know you probably can’t answer that… I hope it’s not.

Nothing to do with our club.

16 Likes

I’ve heard Kangaroos but I’m not saying any further because this is unhelpful full stop,

3 Likes

Yep, Bogfooty posted the rumour of Hird and his son because they hate him. They may wish to take that down because it could open them up to defamation. It is a cesspool though. I am not sure we should even claim what club it relates to.

Browne and Barrett do it because their respective employees want them to. Sure, they pump out dross, but I can at least fathom why they do it.

The other two do it only for attention seeking, and rely on a premise of “I got this thing right once!”. Which, irrationally or otherwise, irks me more than people in the media.

Regardless of who it is I hope all involved on both sides get the help they need, seems an ugly story.

2 Likes

Whatever it is it’s none of our business. Let’s stop talking about it.

4 Likes

I’m hearing the same thing

Pretty disgusting that people would spread rumours that it’s Hird and his son just based off the profiling (AFL legends son, promising athlete)

So glad I decided to join this forum back in the day,

I would be a mindless idiot with all the nonsense on there especially with all the drama since the Saga

8 Likes

I’m comfortably satisfied that it was the son of one of the CAS judges.

9 Likes

There should be serious legal repercussions for anyone on those forums who all but name a 15 year old boy and imply guilt. The trauma it must cause to him and his family is immeasurable. It’s disgusting. God I hate people sometimes.

3 Likes