James Hird — January 2017 onwards

Particularly when the accused is someone they’d like it to be, rather than someone who’s a possible, unfounded culprit.

1 Like

That is truly disgusting that someone would try to accuse a teenager of that for no reason other than he wants James and family to continue to be persecuted.

Could someone give me a run down on what happened via a pm?

Just look at the thread on the Bog Footy scandals subforum…

1 Like

Avoid Bigfooty, it’s sad

3 Likes

Been a bigfooty member since 2008 it’s not that bad I quite enjoy talking to non Essendon fans about footy but also other things in life.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I know definitely that the matter has nothing to do with the Hird family. People just can’t leave the man alone.

5 Likes

Scumbag ■■■■■■ hiding behind a wall of secrecy… :rage:

F’king DISGRACE ASADA, AFL, Federals all of them. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

https://omny.fm/shows/breakfast/mick-warner-opens-up-on-essendon-drug-scandal-reve

2 Likes

Que?

He has too much class to do THAT SORT OF BEHAVIOUR.

1 Like

I always secretly thought (Hoped maybe) one day Hirdy would come back to the club and maybe even coach (I wish we never sacked him), but with this David Evans stuff I think we’ve just burnt bridges with our favourite son of all time.

9 Likes

The further away he is from this club the better off he’ll be.

6 Likes

Miss Hirdy being at the club only time I felt the club was going somewhere got the players to play for him with passion.

Some of the wins we had with him as coach were incredible

31 Likes

electrifying

14 Likes

Great call by Walls,Hird went beast mode in the last qrt

Reckon Wallas match winner against the roos would come close to topping this.

Never get tired of watching that.

3 Likes

That quarter:
15 disposals.
6 clearances.

9 Likes

Suffer, Worsfold.

5 Likes

0 Brownlow votes.

18 Likes