James Hird

Words cannot describe what im feeling right now as this press conference is going on.

Never worshipped anyone like I do this guy!

Words cannot describe what im feeling right now as this press conference is going on.

Never worshipped anyone like I do this guy!

+ 1 right here.  Proud to be a supporter of this club and of the great man.  And people want to throw him under a bus.  (not us others)

Anyone tries to analyse him touching his nose, I will find them and make my disdain known.

love him.

The man is granite. Legend. Always.

"let them go.. let them ask what they want."

Words escape me when describing Hird. He IS Essendon.

The man is granite. Legend. Always.

Extraordinary performance.

Champion bloke

Incredible performance.

Not surprising the Steve and Sam glossed over possibly the single most interesting thing he said. Yes I would consider standing aside if that was the best thing for the club and it was allowed to play finals and not lose draft picks.

He just named his price AD.

J Hird - one high class man.

extraordinary 

Sorry to mention it, but who else thinks Caro will claim the bit where someone said "last question" and Hird said he'd continue was stage managed?

The man showed why he is a champion in that presser. He showed why he is Essendon, and he showed why so many of us have been defending him so hard the last 7 months.

Anyone see Hirdy touching his nose? What are your thoughts?

Incredible performance.
Not surprising the Steve and Sam glossed over possibly the single most interesting thing he said. Yes I would consider standing aside if that was the best thing for the club and it was allowed to play finals and not lose draft picks.
He just named his price AD.

concur

No bullshit.  Just spoke from the heart and said it as it is.

Gripping viewing.

On one side you have a person like James Hird...

on the other side you have a person like Sam Lane...

At least Luke Darcy doesn't have anybodies hand shoved up his backside. 

Called it exactly as he saw it. 

"Lesser men would have been broken"

James Hird is class personified. 

Love him. Putting himself before the club. How could anyone ever think that he deliberately harmed players and cheated.

Our motto ....''Gentle in manner,resolute in deed'', is James Hird.