James Hird

Never thought it possible that James Hird could show as much class / resilience / honesty / toughness under adversity off the field as he did on it, but I was wrong

The word champion doesn’t do him justice

You have to love Jimmy. He’s still our golden boy.

Hang tough Hirdy just know we all love ya.  Your class throughout stands alone in the sea of stench.

Anyone see Hirdy touching his nose? What are your thoughts?

Itchy nose?

Nose touch = up yours Vlad, im still alive'n smile'n karnt!!!

Boss

Never thought it possible that James Hird could show as much class / resilience / honesty / toughness under adversity off the field as he did on it, but I was wrong
The word champion doesn't do him justice

I've asked for more likes. I don't have them. You're name is gibberish, but you speak the truth

The difference between how we treat our champion and how brisbane treat their champion is massive.

Thats why we have the best supporters in the AFL.

James Hird is a god

So much man love right now. Champion player, champion person

Man of the highest integrity.

If he was not gagged by Asada I think this all would have played out very differently.

Cue Caro on Monday night "I think James was arrogant and selfish in the press conference" only offered to answer more question as he is a headline hog.

World would be a ■■■■ house place without people like Hirdy.

Just got back from the game. Voice GONE. Didn’t see the presses but would love a link if anyone can be bothered. WE ARE ESSENDON!!!

There is a reason we love him, the players love him and that anyone involved in the club and who supports the club loves him. We stand by him. Always. He is Essendon and will be forever. What an incredible peron. His family must be so proud.

What an absolute star!

Just got back from the game. Voice GONE. Didn't see the presses but would love a link if anyone can be bothered. WE ARE ESSENDON!!!!!

Watch the presser as soon as it goes online Humbert. 

James Hird you are a superstar.

That’s hands down the greatest most genuine media performance I have ever witnessed. If you google class under pressure that’s what you’ll get for ever more. I’m stunned.

If he was not gagged by Asada I think this all would have played out very differently.

That was the best moment I think. It was absolute justification for his own "behaviour" (their term, not mine), and a "**** you" to the leaking, scheming ■■■■■■ who've been undermining him

Nobody could possibly bleed black and red more than that man.

Class act.

unflappable

the man cannot be flapped.

itchy nose