James Hird

Lol.

Jus tapped James Hird into google and the second suggestion after James Hird was James Hird press conference.

Hird is the strongest, most resilient man you and I will EVER know!

Anyone see Hirdy touching his nose? What are your thoughts

Yeah you're a ■■■■

Pull your head in sunshine!

All class Jimmy. I sat and watched the presser in total awe of this man. HE IS OUR GENERAL.

Vlad and his AFL cronies as well as his mates Wilson, Smith, Barrett, etc can only dream of having the class, integrity, honesty of James Hird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezvEXoqAJ3

A God amongst men

He is the closest thing to batman in real life.

I am happily a hird cult member for life.

Link - audio only

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/sport/afl/news/2013/8/james-hird-press-conference-after-essendon-carlton-game/

Hird: "If someone can answer why Jobe is getting booed, that would be very interesting. I'm not sure why. He is an absolute champion."

Hird: "If someone can answer why Jobe is getting booed, that would be very interesting. I'm not sure why. He is an absolute champion."

It's disgraceful. He is a true leader

That was pure catharsis, listening to him speak. Felt so much emotion, and so much peace in my turbulent essendon heart seeing him like that.
You know what struck me the most?
The way he treated the PRESS with respect and patience. The same press who have been tearing him down daily, calling him a narcissus, he had every right to rip into them.... I hope they took a lesson for it.

This is going to sound very corny, but I never want him out of my life. I want to grow old with a presence somewhere, and one of ours. I use to watch him play and dreaded the day he wouldn’t. Now I realise, suspension or not, that he won’t ever go away. We’re all better for knowing him.

And that is corny.

A gentleman and a champion #FucktheAFL

A much better person than those who sit in judgement of him.  Pure class.

That was pure catharsis, listening to him speak. Felt so much emotion, and so much peace in my turbulent essendon heart seeing him like that.
The way he treated the PRESS with respect and patience. The same press who have been tearing him down daily, calling him a narcissus, he had every right to rip into them.... I hope they took a lesson for it.

He's got a lot more patience and hope in people than anyone I know
But
The interesting thing is who he was talking to.
Not Caro
Not Yobbo
Not Stevens, or Healy, or Hinds or anyone
They're all *far* too important to actually go to a footy coach's presser, even if he's their golden goose.
Hard to imagine any of them looking in the eye, or taking the same line if they deigned to do so
Cowards.

The latest Patrick Smith article about Hird is just annoying to say the least.

If James hird gets suspended, Stephanie hird should become coach, legally an underage person needs a guardian to work in a workplace so hirdy stays as coach

The latest Patrick Smith article about Hird is just annoying to say the least.

The guy really needs to get laid. All that pent up sexual frustration would be harmful to any man...

He's got a lot more patience and hope in people than anyone I know
But
The interesting thing is who he was talking to.
Not Wilson
Not Yobbo
Not Stevens, or Healy, or Hinds or anyone
They're all *far* too important to actually go to a footy coach's presser, even if he's their golden goose.
Hard to imagine any of them looking in the eye, or taking the same line if they deigned to do so
Cowards.

Jake Nial was there.

Made the mistake of checking BF thread about Hird' presser. 

The third poster just likened Hird to Hitler. Wow. Just Wow.

Not one question about the game.

Unbelievable !